s159
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

Galactic RP Continuation

+5
Entaris
Arafor
Kamica
Gath_Stormer
Orc
9 posters

s159 :: RPs :: Galactic RP

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Galactic RP Continuation - Page 3 Empty Re: Galactic RP Continuation

Post by Kamica Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:45 pm

"Naah, not freefall, just slowly getting closer to the atmosphere, and as soon as we reach the atmosphere, we'll burn up in it, I'm trying to calculate when that moment is exactly" Kamica said while typing in all kinds of things on the console

OOC: I'd like to know that from you Orc ^^)
Kamica
Kamica

http://www.freewebs.com/lands-of-kumai

Back to top Go down

Post by Orc Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:12 pm

-Bastion Underground-
When Sarah had reached the bottom of the step-ladder, she was immediately approached by the man she had seen earlier. The underground was dark, lit only by dim light sources every so many yards. However, the man was also carrying a lantern. With this close light source, it was easy to see this was a man perhaps a year or two shy of forty, dressed in a soldier's off-duty garments, and carrying a very large bag over one shoulder and an assault rifle under the other. "Well, we better get going. The bunker is just down that corridor and to the left, then down a flight of stairs," said the man as he directed Sarah to the four-way intersection down the corridor, then proceeded to slowly walk off in that direction. He then said, "My name's Rindle, Lieutenant Rindle."

Meanwhile elsewhere underground...

"Yes sir! Glad I can be useful, sir," cheerfully responded the man with the plan. He turned and started going down the right hand exit, while saying "This way." (OOC: Imagine a T-intersection, then being placed in the middle of it, facing the adjoining pathway, then taking the route to the right.) When the man got to the blast door at the end of the corridor, he opened it with a simple command on the console.

-Station orbiting Relicor VI, for now-
The console reported that the station would begin to degenerate it's orbit in approximately fifty minutes, then one hour forty three minutes after the degeneration the station will enter the upper atmosphere; everything after that will get exceedingly worse exceedingly faster.

Then a comm signal came in from the lieutenant, "Well other than us slowing falling to Relicor VI, I've managed to find out that those thrusters weren't torn off; they were shot off. By very powerful guns I might add; I'm surprised this whole station isn't a wreck. This thing might as well be an orbital cannon firing at close range." Also, the doc then reports, "Well gentlemen, I seem to have found where the Andore Research Station is, although the comm signal is missing from the planet. It explains why the ship couldn't find it." Then the lieutenant responds, "Hey doc, do you think it's possible that-" The doc quickly interupted, "Oh nonsense. That place hasn't seen any action in over fifty years; I'd doubt anybody's still working on that."
Orc
Orc
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RpGal Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:14 pm

"I'm Sarah." She looked around the passages. "So what happened up there? I got knocked out in the Starport."

Last edited by RpGal on Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
RpGal
RpGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Arafor Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:54 pm

"Men I want five men stationed outside the door armed and ready to take on anybody who poses us a threat!" Arcen follows the man to a bunker door with his chain gun down and ready to fire with the rest of his men at his side peering into the bunker to see what was inside.
Arafor
Arafor

Back to top Go down

Post by Orc Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:48 pm

-Bastion Underground-
The man attempts to open the bunker door, however he cannot. he tries banging on the door and asking if anybody was there. Within half a minute, there was a muffled voice coming from the other side, saying "Yeah, what do you want?" The man replies, "We have injured and require a place to stay." The muffled voice replies, "Oh yeah? Well so do we. And there ain't enough stuff to go around. I suggest you find yourself somewhere else to stay." The man backs up from the door and tells Arcen quietly, "He isn't going to budge anytime soon."

Meanwhile, the lieutenant responded to Sarah's question, "Well, the Drath attacked because the lieutenant governor of this system sold us out. The Drath get a new base and he get's rewarded and protected; at least that's what he thinks. Riots ensued and tore the cities of Relicor III apart ever since. The Drath have been rounding up rioters and civilians, and the general rioting has moved out to the suburbs and countrysides. Some of us took to the underground to ride out the attack and riots, perhaps even fight off these invaders."

-Burmak Orbit-
The Federation ships began to disengage from the combat area, while the FMS Vexation charged towards Simon's vessel. The ship began to open fire on Simon as he was closing in. Several volleys missed or skimmed Simon's agile vessel; only a few shots managed to hit and decreased the shields to 40%. However, Simon managed to get close enough and began attacking the Vexation. Most of the main weapons of the ship were unable to turn fast enough to follow the ship, let alone hit it. The smaller close-range weapons were capable of following his ship, dropping Simon's shields to 15%. However after a few attacks the shields of the Vexation gave out and allowed Simon to attack the hull of the ship. Soon he took out most of the secondary weaponry and engines. With the ship unable to effectively attack Simon, the captain hailed Simon, "You bastard! You nearly crippled the engines! I will make you pay for this, I swear it!"

Last edited by Orc on Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Orc
Orc
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamica Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:48 pm

"Uuhm, is there a way to scan that place for any life or something? I don't realy trust bases that are not sending out signals" He then thought how ironically it was, him saying it, being on a derelict station "Anyway, we still have about... one, to one and a half hour until this station is a crisp, I'll try to restore life support though, might be more usefull while looking around" Kamica said, while trying to re-engage life support.
Kamica
Kamica

http://www.freewebs.com/lands-of-kumai

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuv Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:23 pm

"You aren't strong enough to pull yourself up on your own, and you will never defeat me through sheer numbers. You have lost, and will never win. You might even lose your job at this rate, not only defeated, but disgraced by a single pilot. I leave you to wallow in your loss."

Simon blocks all military communications ports, and heads to the coordinates he had previously broadcast to the system, to wait for anyone who thinks well enough of themselves to challenge him.
Tuv
Tuv

Back to top Go down

Post by Arafor Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:39 pm

"All right men they want to do this the hard way, they still believe in the federation! They are the true heretics of this world, for opposing us they will pay." Spits Arcen as he grabs four grenades from some of his men and puts them at the base of the door. " Men back away about forty feet." Arcen waits until they are backed away and then activates all four grenades running to his men yelling " Get your weapons ready to aim at the hole if anyone decides to come through!"
Arafor
Arafor

Back to top Go down

Post by RpGal Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:10 pm

"We have to stop them. Thats just not right." Sarah looks down the path they are going. "How much longer till we reach the bunkers?"
RpGal
RpGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3