Similar topics

Galactic RP Continuation

s159 :: RPs :: Galactic RP

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: Galactic RP Continuation

Post by Gath_Stormer on Fri May 29, 2009 9:01 am

So you would prefer that the Drath and a blood thirsty trigger happy manic with a big gun android kill millions of innocent people. There must be something within logic we can do."
    Gath_Stormer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Orc on Fri May 29, 2009 11:44 pm

-Station around Relicor VI-
    The doctor started, "There may be. However, we will not be able to pursue it until we get to Andore. On that matter, we should dock with that station up ahead. It is likely the crew evacuated to the station down on the planet, but since we cannot find the station, we should go to this orbital station; perhaps it will be a uh... oh blast, what is that human phrase? 'A bread crum?'" The doctor then took to his controls and plotted a course to the station and begun docking procedures. The automated dock doors opened as the vessel came within range.

The docking bay seemed barren, even more so than expected. One would hope to see containers of some kind sitting near the doors which would usually contain repair materials and medical supplies, but there was nothing. There were no shuttlecraft, no spacesuits - nothing. And there was no lightening, no life support, which suggests a few possibilities: abandonment, power outage, or perhaps the residents do not want visitors. In any case, there will be plenty of space suits to go around.

-Burmak Orbit-
    Simon throttles full speed towards the enemy Federation vessel, while it was still firing back. He dodged everything thrown at him and skillfully made his way to the ship, unscathed. His ship began to spin and activated its blades."WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM?!" yelled Simon over the channel. In no time, Simon cut through the ship and came out the other end with a ship-sized hole where hull had once been. The ship soon broke into pieces and sent out a general SOS.

Meanwhile, the shuttle destined for CV-571 arrived at the station. It docks successfully and the passengers stand up, leaving to exit the shuttle.

-Bastion-
    The door begins to budge a little. Some of the restraints and hinges fly off like bullets, killing two very unlucky rebels. However, the door remains in place. More time will be required to move this door as will more force. Meanwhile another rebel came running down the stairs yelling, "We've got to get outta here now! That ship up there is raining hell on us!" Another rebel said, "What did you see?" And the previous rebel responded, "I saw what looked like missiles heading for this Starport."

-Orbit: Lysilu II Resource Station-
    Drake Jones was awaiting a response to a call he gave to the administration on the station. He needed a new job after his previous one didn't pay too well, like they always did and like they will all likely do. It has been at least two hours since he applied to the obviously Beggar Knight-run and controlled government for a job, and so far there has been no reply. However, not one second later, a call came in from the station Security Minister.

Orc
    Admin
    Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TanK_OwneR on Sat May 30, 2009 1:32 am

Drake looks down at his communicator and mumbles to himself "Security Minister? What does he want?" He picks up the communicator, presses a button and says "Hello?"

Last edited by TanK_OwneR on Sat May 30, 2009 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    TanK_OwneR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamica on Sat May 30, 2009 9:03 am

"Well then, I'm leaving ichi here" Kamica said while putting on a spacesuit without the right glove, and trying to create an airtight connection between the powerclaw and the spacesuit "By the way, I don't think jumping into a trap will make the trapped free."
    Kamica

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/lands-of-kumai

Back to top Go down

Post by Gath_Stormer on Sat May 30, 2009 11:39 am

Gath went over and began putting on a spacesuit. "Well we can't just set here. We need to go out there even if it is a trap."
    Gath_Stormer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamica on Sat May 30, 2009 3:00 pm

"I was referring to your 'brilliant' idea to return to Relicor III, this space station probably is abandoned" Kamica said, a bit annoyed while making his way to the airlock.
    Kamica

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuv on Sat May 30, 2009 7:37 pm

Simon retracts the blades on his ship, and proceeds doing loops around the ruined ship. He sets his communications to broadcast system-wide, on a common frequency.

"Hey! I'm Simon, and I'm looking for strong people. Body, Mind, whatever. I am going to have a competition! Everyone with the balls to challenge me in a competition of skill, whether it be combat or otherwise, should seek me out, flying around the destroyed wreckage of the federation ship orbiting Burmak. If you win, I will become a pupil of yours! Those of you that don't have the balls or skills to challenge me, should just stay hiding in your meaningless lives."

Simon ends the transmission, and relaxes in his chair. "I'm feeling lucky."
    Tuv

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RpGal on Sun May 31, 2009 11:01 am

(I shall be rejoing this ^.^)
    RpGal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arafor on Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:43 pm

Arcen walks over to the rebel and yells at him obviously frustrated form not opening the door " GET ME SOME F***ing EXPLOSIVES NOW! I WANT ANYTHING WE HAVE SET UP AND BLOWN UP IN THE NEXT THRITY SECONDS! GO!GO!GO!GO!" Arcen is furious and backs up some of the other rebels behind some containers as he waits for the explosives to be set up and activated.
    Arafor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GrayWatch on Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:31 am

Adrian quietly filed out of the shuttle with the other passengers, waiting for an appropriate moment to slip out of the group and head toward the less-frequented hallways.
    GrayWatch
    RP DM
    RP DM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gath_Stormer on Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:05 am

"On second thought. I think I will stay here and guard this ship against any.. thing that might still be on board this." He turned away and began walking back into the ship.
    Gath_Stormer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamica on Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:33 pm

"Scared, bounty hunter?" Kamica teased.
    Kamica

Back to top Go down

Post by Orc on Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:14 am

-Station orbiting Relicor VI-
    "Come on, we have no time for this. Those Drath could be headed here any
    minute," said the lieutenant. He donned a space suit as quickly as
    possible; the doctor also began to put on a space suit, but with less haste. "Now,
    once we leave this vessel, we should proceed directly to the control panel by
    entrance door and restore life support and lighting, then proceed to call the
    bridge, despite the likelihood it being disserted," said the doctor.

-Bastion-
    At the Starport, bunker buster missiles were raining down on the building. The
    rebels finally blew open the door with explosives, thus allowing passage. Soon
    the rebels bolted out the door as fast as average human speed would allow for.
    The missiles began to enter the ground and burry beneath the Starport, some of
    which entering the basement area the rebels just left. The walls of the
    Starport shook and cracked with the explosive force of the missiles. However,
    instead of exploding into thousands of pieces, the building as a whole began to
    move downward into the ground, turning what would have been the lobby level
    into the basement level. Meanwhile, several levels above, Sarah - who was out
    cold from falling debris from the previous fire fights - awoke just as the
    building stopped falling.

-Burmak Orbit-
    The passengers of the shuttlecraft disembarked and proceeded to there
    designated locations on the space ship. Andrian was walking through a hallway
    which seemed rather forgotten. There was the occasional piece of trash that
    looked ancient, and the air itself seemed stale somehow; poorly filtered,
    perhaps. However, as he was about to enter an intersection of two hallways, the
    intercom system activated and the captain - a rather old and angry sounding man
    - reported, "We seem to be experiencing a bit of a difficulty getting
    clearance to leave dock. Apparently there is a maniac with an unusual ship is
    lurking not too far from this port; his message proves that much. We shall be
    leaving hopefully within the hour, or whenever the Feds detain him; whichever
    comes first."

Meanwhile, a group of vessels ranging from small attack frigates to larger
    cruisers started moving towards Simon’s ship. The apparent lead vessel - a
    cruiser named FMS Vexation - sent out
    a general hail in the same manner as Simon did previously. The captain - a
    seemingly brazen and relatively youthful man – commanded, “Hostile vessel, your
    fifteen minutes of fame is up and you are but one small vessel facing many more
    and larger threats. It would be in your best interest to either leave this
    system or be destroyed; though, my crew and I would prefer the latter.”

-Orbit: Lysilu II Resource Station-
    “Drake Jones, I am Security Minister Odliea; your record
    shows you to be a rather average agent. However, the Beggar Knights can use all
    skills and ranks; it is a part of our doctrine, after all. Anyway, I have a
    mission for you,” said the altarian Security Minister. Soon, a series of
    images, diagrams, maps, and documents began appearing on Drake’s screen. “We
    believe the Federation-aligned system neighboring us – Janusikica – has been
    less than forthcoming with information on ship deployments, equipment, and
    tactical updates. We believe this to be a prelude to an incursion into our
    system, perhaps to remove our stronghold here. The Janusikicans are renowned in
    this corner of the galaxy as being the most staunch and outspoken supporters of
    the Federation; probably has something to do with the fact that Allan Bradley
    visited the planet once, as per his usual attempts to curry favor with the
    common man and the ‘suburban’ systems. They have also made repeated attempts to
    rejoin us to the Federation. Your mission is quite simple: assassinate key
    personnel. Those key personnel are too numerous to say in one breath, so I
    suggest you review your logs. Not all have to be killed, but some do; you will
    only be paid if all the important targets are dead, and the rest are bonuses.”

Orc
    Admin
    Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuv on Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:47 am

Simon sets his comms to transmit to the entire system again.

"Silly federation, always needing your armies. Like a swarm of buzzing gnats, you don't really do anything to the truly strong. You'd best grow a pair if you plan on defending anyone. If you aren't interested in a one on one fight, you aren't looking for a fair fight. I don't fight unfair fights."

Simon prattles off some coordinates and the name of a system.

"Anyone interested in taking me up on my offer can find me there."

And with that, Simon heads off to the location he just mentioned.
    Tuv

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamica on Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:05 am

"I'll go for the console" Kamica said as he entered the airlock, as he exitted the airlock, he checked if the connection between the suit and the power armor was seamless enough, it seemed to be so and he headed for the console and tried activate it.
    Kamica

Back to top Go down

Post by Arafor on Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:36 am

Arcen is running as fast as his cybernetic legs will allow him down the hallway and begins to shout back words of comfort to keep his men going " Come on we can do this, we will not be brought done by such tactics. Run with all you have!" Arcen looks anxiously for any emergency exit so that he and his men can get out of the danerous tunnels.
    Arafor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RpGal on Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:25 pm

Feeling the building falling Sarah got up and started to get out of the building as fast as possible. She ran down flights of stairs and ran out of an open entrance.
    RpGal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GrayWatch on Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:00 pm

As he hears the announcement Adrian immediately ran to the nearest ship interface, and attempted to access the Communications and Navigation servers

((If I can't get in normally hack it.))
    GrayWatch
    RP DM
    RP DM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gath_Stormer on Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:37 pm

Gath signed and followed Kamica out of the ship. " I have a strange feeling this will end badly."
    Gath_Stormer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamica on Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:48 pm

"Sorry, what did you say?" Kamica said without looking away from the screen while still trying to log on.
    Kamica

Back to top Go down

Post by Gath_Stormer on Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:41 am

Gath picked up his voice "I HAVE A STRANGE FEELING THIS WILL END BADLY!"
    Gath_Stormer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamica on Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:26 am

"Nonesence, this is obviously just a station that has been abandoned becouse there was no more use for it, they didn't destroy it becouse that'd been more costly, and the chance of anything dangerous being here is quite small, the most dangerous thing around here is the vacuum..." Kamica said very calm without any worries.
    Kamica

Back to top Go down

Post by Gath_Stormer on Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:49 am

"Ok. Hope your right. I've seen a lot of things in the most unexpected places."
    Gath_Stormer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Orc on Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:31 pm

-Burmak Orbit-
    Simon's vessel makes way for the nearby Warp Gate, with the planned coordinates
    for the nearby system. Then another general hail went through the system.
    "Alright, let's test your mettle; the Federation does not cower in the
    face of a challenge. And then once your ship is nothing more than a twisted
    hulk of metal, I will make a statue out of it and place it right in the middle
    of Capitol Plaza," enthusiastically yelled the brazen captain.

Meanwhile, back on CV-571, the elderly captain reported over the intercom,
    "Well folks, we seem to be clear of danger. Hopefully this is the last
    unintended stop we will be making." With that, the ship beginned pulling out of dock to head for the Warp Gate.

Adrian meanwhile managed to find the communication mainframe of the vessel. Every protocol for ship-to-ship or ship-to-station will be in here. While in dock, said protocols would be easily accessible, however in flight it would require authorization, as it does now. Despite this measure, Adrian quite easily manipulated this antiquated and civilian interface.

However, as for navigation, it prooved much harder. Apparently this console doesn't even have a physical connection linking it to the navigation mainframe, meaning no amount of programming ability will be able to manipulate it. This could either be an intentional security measure or just another facet of being a very old ship: decay. Adrian could try various other consoles, but the surest bet would be a console on the bridge, engineering room, science lab (if the ship has one that is), or remote access via shuttlecraft-to-ship (assuming this vessel has shuttlecraft aboard).

-Bastion-
    Arcen and the forward bulk of his men narrowly escaped death. A bunker-buster
    landed but several meters behind Arcen, which threw him clear across the
    hallway and through the door, which was of significantly less resistance than
    the previous door. He survived in part because of his cybernetics; most of his
    unaltered minions were not so fortunate and we either killed instantly or
    burned/bled to death.

Arcen takes a -4 to his Vitality score, -2 to Strength, and -1 to Agility from
    the damage of the explosive as well as the sheer stopping force of hitting the
    door and ground. Furthermore, as a result of the explosives and being trapped
    in the collapsing building, Arafor's men excluding himself now number in as
    little as 30, 12 of which suffered injuries while significant are not severe.

Meanwhile, Sarah escapes the Starport through a broken window that due to the
    building sinking is now at ground level. She finds that the streets are laden
    with broken glass, building debris, twisted metal, and broken data pads,
    vehicles, and weapons. The fighting seems to have moved on to the outer rim of
    the city and then into the suburbs; the center of the city here now seems
    completely devoid of life.

-Gun Beacon-
    After receiving word of the inevitability of victory against the rebels, Jhybk
    obeyed the orders given to him by Embryes himself. He immediately ordered the
    Gun Beacon to disengage, then set a course for the Warp Gate. Upon arrival, the
    crew would temporarily open the gate for the Gun Beacon to make it through to a
    nearby system, then would immediately close behind him. Afterwards, Jhybk would
    make his way to the experimental vessel the Federation dispatched to the Slari
    system, on the edge of Federation space.

Kamica gains access to the pannel. It begins spewing random numbers and letters on the screen; not at all like what it should be doing. This could either be the result of extensive damage or corruption, hacking, or a power failure that did not fully kill the computer mainframe. Given the fact of a depressurized shuttle bay and lack of lighting, the lattermost would seem the case.

The lieutenant and doc disembarked from the shuttle armed with rifles, just in case somebody unfriendly was home. "You know, this could be that station I once heard about where they were experimenting with matter-antimatter cybernetic implants for military use. Imagine; people with the energy of small fighters, capable of being awake until the reserves went down, flying if equiped with a jet-pack cybernetic; oh the possibilites," remarked the doctor. The lieutenant asked, "Hey doc, didn't that station explode, with all hands lost?" The doc responded, "Eh... that's what the official Federation Science Council report says. And given these latest shenanigans - not just this attack, I fail to see Federation-anything as credible anymore; I'd say not all hands were lost." The lieutenant angrily responded, "You better watch yourself out here doc. If we see any Drath or cybernetic super soldier that tries to attack us, you may accidentally get hit."

Last edited by Orc on Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:15 pm; edited 3 times in total

Orc
    Admin
    Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamica on Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:16 am

"Cybernetics, right? that means they should have electrical circuits that can be fried out right?" Kamica responded, he then tried something different with the console, he thought logically to find just the right cable to get it working again, scratched the isolation off of it, and made some electricity flow through it "Let's see if this works" he said to himself.
    Kamica

Back to top Go down

Post by TanK_OwneR on Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:33 pm

(Sorry I didn't post before I'm just lazy like that D:)

Drake says "Well then I accept your mission." then hangs up on the Security Minister.
    Drake carefully looks over the files then says "Well this should be fun."
    Drake leaves the station on his ship and heads toward Janusikica.
    TanK_OwneR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gath_Stormer on Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:12 am

Gath loosened the holder for his pistol, "Worry about yourself lieutenant they would most likely go for the armed one in the federation uniform before the unarmed doctor."
    Gath_Stormer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamica on Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:38 pm

"Who says they would even be aggressive?" Kamica said while hitting the console once.
    Kamica

Back to top Go down

Post by Orc on Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:29 pm

The console began to get coherent in the nonsensical numbers and letters it was spewing. There seemed to be an error message on the screen which showed the message, "DANGER: Life Support is offline, Artificial Lighting is offline, Artificial Gravity is offline, EM Shielding is offline, hull breaches detected on Levels 1-3. ERROR: Communication to the Bridge, Engineering, Science, and Logistics are inoperative." The message also showed a diagram of the station. The lieutenant said in response to this message, "It seems like an attack to me. The damage to Level 1 - the Bridge - could be the result of a ship firing at the place most efficient to cripple the station." "But the damage suffered to the entire station makes it reasonable to infer the motive was to kill the inhabitants, which could more efficiently be achieved by attacking Engineering," replied the doctor. "Assuming the station was attacked," stated the lieutenant. "Who knows? A stray asteroid could have hit this station and done all this." The doctor quickly retorted, "Keyword: could. Now enough of this, let's get in." With that, the lieutenant asked Kamica, "Try to get this blasted console to open the door for us. If it doesn't cooperate, we'll just blast it open."

-Lysilu System-
    Drake flies toward the nearest Warp Gate with coordinates to the Janusikican system. Within fifteen minutes, he entered the Warp Gate and was sent to the system. The Janusikican system has three planets, one of which being inhabited and being the world mentioned in the data. This world is Janusikica I, a world almost covered in cities; the only places not touched by cities are the oceans and the mountainous regions. This world, even though being closest to the Janusikican sun, is almost frozen; summertime temperatures rarely rise above 0 degrees Celsius in the equatorial region. This world relies on heavy clothing and gas-masks when outdoors; the air can be so cold and dry it can suck the life out of you, according to tourists.

The first target is in the capital city - Doulton - and he is the Deputy of Foreign Affairs, a man who has made a career out of being an angry pessimist, a stark contrast to the seemingly-perpetually docile and optimistic Chief of Foreign Affairs. The Deputy - being the filter through which everything the Chief gets - has been recently giving negative reports on the Lysilu system, while also tailoring the reports to appeal to the Chief's patriotism of the Federation to bring about action. The orders say that he must be stopped so he cannot continue his agenda, and the orders state that any and all discrete means of doing so are warranted.

-More To Come-

Orc
    Admin
    Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuv on Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:05 am

"Cowardly weaklings the lot of you! You want to show me how strong you are and you still fight like the group of cowards you are, I will SHOW you the difference between us!"

Simon fiddles with a few controls, and holographic overviews of the area, tactical displays, and masses of data pop up around him. No more fighting with his hands tied behind his back, but he WOULD make an example of them.

Simon takes some quick scans to find the most durable parts of the federation ships, the places he could attack without killing anyone, and still disable the ships. He plans grazing sweeps of the ships' weapons, and destruction of propulsion without igniting the ships.

"You don't want to fight fair? Fine, I won't either." Simon readies his ship, and charges in the direction of the federation ships.
    Tuv

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamica on Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:23 am

"Just give me a sec" Kamica tried to open the door "I'll stay here for a while, until you find a way to either the bridge or engineering, I'll try to make the place a bit more habitable for you, and if you were to bump into some obstacles I might be able to help"
    Kamica

Back to top Go down

Post by Gath_Stormer on Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:20 pm

Gath went for his pack picking up something inside of it. He pitched the granade up and down "I think a few of these would open it."
    Gath_Stormer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamica on Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:41 pm

"Yea, and even though there's no air here, the vibrations throughout the station would be just about the same as.... running into a bull-pin with orange clothes" Kamica said a bit annoyed by the, according to him, brute and stupid solution "Just have some patience"
    Kamica

Back to top Go down

Post by Orc on Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:42 pm

-Burmak Orbit-
    The Federation ships begin to take an attack posture that will encircle Simon's vessel. The eight frigates of the group were at the end of the 4 "arms" of the ship formation to encircle Simon's vessel, each seemed to be armed with standard short-range particle weapons and basic shielding. There were five destroyers, four of which following the one of the "arms" and the fifth being at the center coming right at Simon's ship. And then the two cruisers, one being the FMS Vexation, were in a flanked position to the left and right of the destroyer. The destroyers were armed with long ranged energy weapons and relatively minimal shielding, which suggests these craft would normally be serving as artillery vessels. The two cruisers were identical in design and armament, being a mix of short and medium range particle weapons and relatively high shielding, suggesting a front-line vessel role.

However, the ships had a bit of trouble maintaining the encircling formation as Simon's ship flew towards one of the frigates in one of the arms. When in range, the frigate began to fire dealing insignificant damage. However, when Simon's ship came into range and initiated its attack, the shields collapsed from the attack and allowed the ship to pass through and destroy several systems such as propulsion and weapons, thus disabling it.

The door open sluggishly so, as if it was receiving conflicting commands and couldn't make up its mind if it wanted to open or close. However, it ended that the doors opened fully and remained so, thus permitting entrance. The doc, the lieutenant, Gath, and Kamica enter the hallway - which only went on to the right of the enterance to a left-turn down at the end - and passively confirm that life surport is indeed offline, given the floating pads and other clutter sporadically seen throughout the hallway. As they proceeded down it and eventually turned to go left, they see what appears to be a human body, although most of the organic material seems to have either decayed somehow or is extremely bloated due to the lack of pressure. Essentially, a very disgusting picture.

The doc took a few steps back and seemed to be getting sick rather quickly. The lieutenant remarks, "Never a dull day or an innocent power failure." The lieutenant begins to move the body out of the way and proceed down the hallway which seems to lead to a lobby of sorts. The doc quickly composes himself and continues down the hallway, slowly and with a visible amount of fear and disgust.

Orc
    Admin
    Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamica on Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:15 am

"Doc, it might sound not right, but just imagine those bodies as being dolls, that they've never been human, it helps, believe me, now, where are we going actualy? I suggest we go to either the engineering deck, or the command center, from there on I might be able to get the systems back online." Kamica said.
    Kamica

Back to top Go down

Post by Gath_Stormer on Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:08 pm

"By the looks of this. I don't know if it would even be possible to get the systems online."
    Gath_Stormer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamica on Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:06 am

"You musn't be too quick on judgement, as bases aren't like ships, bases oftenly are about twice or thrice as reliable, and if something breaks, there are oftenly reroutes, secondary generators, energy storage, blast doors etcetera"
    Kamica

Back to top Go down

Post by Gath_Stormer on Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:14 am

"Fine I see what you are saying. Much to hard to do in my opinion. Give me a damaged ship and I can fix it. Give me a computer to fix a space station leave me out of it."
    Gath_Stormer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamica on Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:17 am

"Well, I have some experience with computers, anyway, I'm going to engineering." And he went to where Engineering was supposed to be.
    Kamica

Back to top Go down

Post by Gath_Stormer on Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:18 am

Gath followed close behind Kamica. Keeping watch all around.
    Gath_Stormer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RpGal on Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:50 am

Sarah runs and picks up a assault rifle type of weapon that had been lying on the ground. She began to move toward the house that her child had been in.
    RpGal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Orc on Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:08 pm

Kamica, Gath, the Dr. Fitolea, and the lieutenant arrive at a pair of elevators. Kamica and Gath activated the elevator to the engineering level, 2 levels up, when the lieutenant and doc activated the other elevator.

"Well, I'll head to the living quarters level and see if there is anything I can dig up about what was going on here, perhaps some record somebody made at the last second as the air was going. Doc, you stay here in case somebody comes looking for us," said the lieutenant as he was walking towards an elevator. The doc quickly followed up with "Hold on there! I'll come with you. We shouldn't go alone anywhere on this station." The lieutenant remarked, "Doc, this is not some b-rate holovid were the people split up and some entity picks them off one by one. I'll go by myself and you go to the command section." The doc angrily accused, "Why you ingrate! I bet you want to go to the living quarters so you can fill your pockets with 'free' stuff! And another thing,-"

Suddenly, the station shook with the force seen in earthquakes. Due to the zero-gravity evironment, everybody begain to start wobbling around in place, even stumbling. For approximately 20 seconds, the tremors continued and then as soon as they came they stopped. "Alright fine doc. I'll go to the command section and we can stop on the way so you can get to the living quarters and check them for yourself," said the lieutenant as the elevators arrived. "Also doc, I don't know where you got the idea that I'm some kind of low-life Fed soldier who steals from the dead, but it would be best said to put that idea out of your mind." Then the doc and lieutenant enter their elevator; Kamica and Gath of course enter theirs as well.

-Bastion-
    After a short matter of time, Sarah was walking down the street whereupon the house she was searching for was. It became apparent that not a soul was to be found on the streets, in the abandoned vehicles, or watching her walk down the street through the windows. In fact, the entire street looked like it was hit pretty hard in the rebellion, which while could still be heard, has definitely moved out of the inner city by now as is perhaps on the outskirts and suburbs. She finally arrives at the house, but finds no answer to the bell-ringing. After a while, it was apparent nobody was home. A better bet would be that the occupants fled the city and are in a secluded suburban residence; there is even the possibility, however faint, that the occupants were on one of the few civilian vessels not immediately shot down after launch that also managed to flee the system during the initial attack.

Then, a sound. A faint sound, so faint as to be almost lost to the background fighting noises. But the sound was indeed the sound a person makes when one chooses to secretly draw the attention of another. "Psst," faintly went a voice, seemingly from nowhere. Sarah looked around her and noticed nobody with her initial glance. After two more similar sounds, each time with increased volume and length, eventually followed by what sounded like a middle-aged man saying half-whispered, "Hey you! Over here!" Upon this last utterance, Sarah finally found the source of the sounds: a man who appears to be under ground, in the sewers, looking at her from across the street, through a short yet wide storm drain in the curb of the street.

-Burmak Orbit-
    As the Federation vessels closed in on Simon's vessel, the formation seemed to break. Now all the vessels just went after Simon, ignoring the previous tactic. The longer-range vessel began to fire at Simon, most shots missing completely and some skimming the shields. Simon closed in on the nearest frigate, performing the same attack tactic as was done before, which acheived similar results as before. Then when the next frigate came into range, the other frigate - also being in range - fired upon Simon as he was attacking the other vessel. Some of the shots scored a hit dealing minor damage and some shots hit the frigate itself, inadvertently crippling the frigate far worse than Simon intended.

Furthermore, CV-571 will jump to the next system via Warp Gate in a matter of minutes, despite the vessel going at full speed. (Also, Adrian still has access to the communication protocols and can at any time use them.)

Orc
    Admin
    Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamica on Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:41 am

As soon as the door of the elevator opened, Kamica pushed himself away from the back wall, and out of the elevator, and went to the console in engineering that looked most important, he first tried to restore power to the emergency doors, and close the ones that were next to the holes, after that, he tried to get life support back online.
    Kamica

Back to top Go down

Post by RpGal on Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:07 pm

Sarah bent down to look closer at the man. "Why are you in there?" She looked for a way to get him out of it.
    RpGal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arafor on Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:08 pm

Arcen stands shaking a little bit from the shock of the explosion and stands looking around at his men " M-M-Men, listen we've made it this far we must push forward and make it to the mountains to lay ow for awhile. Does anyone here know where we can get some supplies and vehicles? And for God's sake get open one of the escape doors so we can get out of this dump."Arcen puts his hands over his head and looks up at the cracked cieling.
    Arafor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Orc on Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:30 pm

Kamica's attempt to restore power was mostly successful. Most of the consoles
    seemed to still be inoperable; however lighting seemed to be back online. The
    console Kamica was using reported that the doors in the sections where the
    holes were responded and sealed off those areas. Also, weirdly, the console
    reported that the half of the stabilizing engines responsible for keeping the
    station from degenerating it's orbit were completely gone.

-Bastion Streets-
    "Well, when the riots were starting, everybody was looking for a way to
    escape the Drath and each other. Some of us took to the underground and sewers
    to ride out the attack and riots; the sewage system was specifically designed
    to also serve as bomb shelters, which is also why that Starport building over
    there - if it had any people in there when the bombs were dropping - would be
    an ideal place to hide, since it is connected to a number of underground
    tunnels," explained the man, who now upon closer inspection looks like
    business man. Then he got his arm to go through the metal bars of the sewage
    drain as much as possible so he could point to something. "If you go down
    that manhole over there," said the man as he pointed to a manhole cover
    behind and to the right of Sarah. "You can get down here as well. We have
    other people hiding out in secure bunkers in the lower levels; I'm headed for
    one myself, so I wouldn't mind showing you the way to it."

-Hallway-
    One of the survivors turns to Arcen and says, "I've got an idead. These
    corridors are a part of an underground network that leads to underground
    bunkers. It was part of the original design of this city to have protection for
    civilians; I'm pretty sure most settlements made during the original human
    expansion have similar networks. Anyway, why don't we head for one of the
    bunkers? They should have supplies, perhaps some civilians willing to fight for
    us."

-Burmak Orbit-
    The other five frigates were now within firing distance of Simon's vessel. Simon throttled off to attack the nearst of the five. The shields of Simon's vessel was down to sixty percent after a few hits from the volleys from the ships. Simon's attack was successful after a few passes, thus disabling a frigate. Then a hail came in from the FMS Vexation, "So, you seem to have some skill with that odd little frigate. Very well, we shall skip the other ships and get straight to the main event. All ships, disengage to a safe distance; the FMS Vexation will deal with this scoundral."

Orc
    Admin
    Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RpGal on Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:38 pm

Sarah turned around and went to the manhole. She looked down and eventually climbed down into it. Reaching the bottom she looked for the man.
    RpGal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arafor on Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:59 pm

Arcen looks at the man and says " Good idea at least ONE of you can think for your damned selves." Arcen puts his chain gun on his back and turns to the rest of his men " Here are your orders, we are to commandeer a bunker and take the supplies and any followers with us, we will go through ALL bunkers. We cannot and will not let the drath stand unapposed. Alright men lets move out!." Arcen turns to the man who suggested the idea " lead the way."
    Arafor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamica on Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:16 am

"Hmm.. that can't be much good... though that would mean that either this station is going to crash into the planet soon, or that all of this didn't happen long ago.." Kamica thought, he then tried to acces the comm system, saying in it "Uuhm, we've got a problem I think, the stabilizing thrusters are gone according to this console"
    Kamica

Back to top Go down

Post by Gath_Stormer on Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:16 pm

"How that would mean we would be free falling into the planet. Right? If that is the case we should split."
    Gath_Stormer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next