Constancy Role-playing

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Re: Constancy Role-playing

Post by Gath_Stormer on Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:10 pm

Zan: The other one silenced himself and his fists as the knife sliced through the head of his friend. He gritted his teeth but made no sound staring in fearfulness at Zack.
avatar
Gath_Stormer
Junior Member
Junior Member


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Constancy Role-playing

Post by Kamica on Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:43 am

"Aren't there more important things to do? Like thinking about your laws, and bringing down large orginizations instead of me?" Jack yelled while heading down to barricade the door.
avatar
Kamica
Junior Member
Junior Member


View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/lands-of-kumai

Back to top Go down

Re: Constancy Role-playing

Post by Gath_Stormer on Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:52 pm

Kamica: A few seconds later the door gave way leaving a large opening where it once was. The officers had already begun to run up and enter th house.
avatar
Gath_Stormer
Junior Member
Junior Member


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Constancy Role-playing

Post by Kamica on Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:35 pm

"Tsk" Jack said, as he ran into his lower house, and closed, barricaded and locked the door

OOC: The entire house above surface is just a defence position, the real stuff is under the ground, and the door leading to that, is rather hard to break open =3)
avatar
Kamica
Junior Member
Junior Member


View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/lands-of-kumai

Back to top Go down

Re: Constancy Role-playing

Post by Zan105 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:45 pm

Zack stared at the man sucking in the fear on his face and feeding off it than is one skilled swoop disposed of him.
avatar
Zan105
RP DM
RP DM


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Constancy Role-playing

Post by Gath_Stormer on Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:29 pm

Kamica: The Officers entered the house coming to the large steel door seemingly leading inot the lower reaches of the house. "Now how are we going to get in here..."

Zan: The guard let out a cry of agony as the knife sliced through his neck silencing him for the last time. Zack now looked around. The alley was small and had a large fence at the end right behind him. He could hear yells from near the alley.
avatar
Gath_Stormer
Junior Member
Junior Member


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Constancy Role-playing

Post by Kamica on Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:23 am

Jack went down, rigging any weapon he could find so that when the door would open, they'd be met by a wall of lead. "I would give up if I were you!" they could hear jacks voice muffle.
avatar
Kamica
Junior Member
Junior Member


View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/lands-of-kumai

Back to top Go down

Re: Constancy Role-playing

Post by Gath_Stormer on Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:27 am

The leader issued the order for explosives. "Might want to back away from that pretty little door of yours."
avatar
Gath_Stormer
Junior Member
Junior Member


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Constancy Role-playing

Post by Kamica on Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:00 pm

"Already ahead of you" He said while rigging the last gun, it was almost an entire wall of guns, pointed at just in front of the door

OOC: In other words, if anything breaks the trigger all bullets will almost get together just infront of the door, and further go on in unpredictable directions, filling the entire room probably =3.)
avatar
Kamica
Junior Member
Junior Member


View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/lands-of-kumai

Back to top Go down

Re: Constancy Role-playing

Post by Gath_Stormer on Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:24 pm

OOC: Your missing the fact that we won't be near the door when the explosives go off and the guns start to shoot. As well as guns don't have unlimited ammunition.

IC: The officers returned with the explosives setting it on the door. The leader gave the order and in a loud explosion the door was blown in revealing a dark hole.
avatar
Gath_Stormer
Junior Member
Junior Member


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Constancy Role-playing

Post by Kamica on Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:22 am

OOC: I'll find something =3)

IC: Remarkably, the trigger mechanism didn't go off, as all the debris seemed to go over or under it, though taking out some of the guns, most stayed up, ready to fire whenever someone were to activate the trigger mechanism. "Is that the best you can do? Haha" Jack said.
avatar
Kamica
Junior Member
Junior Member


View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/lands-of-kumai

Back to top Go down

Re: Constancy Role-playing

Post by Zan105 on Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:57 am

Zack threw the bodies in the shadows behind a dumpster than fled with the sniper rifle over the fence.
avatar
Zan105
RP DM
RP DM


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Constancy Role-playing

Post by Gath_Stormer on Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:14 pm

Zan: A small bush broke Zack's fall. Another alley opened up before him ending in a stree parallel to the first. In the East he could see the faint signs of light arising.

Kamica: "Ok proceed carefully. Something makes me feel like he has a sruprise." Two officers went before the rest and entered the lower house their guns at ready.
avatar
Gath_Stormer
Junior Member
Junior Member


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Constancy Role-playing

Post by Kamica on Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:19 am

Without them knowing, they activated the trigger mechanism, even though half of the guns didn't respond, the other half that wasn't blown away yet, started to rain bullets towards the door and into the two officers, the guns kept on blazing until their ammo was all away, then Kamica grabbed two semi-automatic guns that hadn't gone off yet, and proceeded further back into his house.
avatar
Kamica
Junior Member
Junior Member


View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/lands-of-kumai

Back to top Go down

Re: Constancy Role-playing

Post by Gath_Stormer on Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:23 am

The two officers dropped dead istantly being ripped to shreds by the precisly aimmed guns. The leader orders the men to back up. He grabbed one of the three granades strapped to his chest and throw it into the room to clear away anything that might cause them harm. He then went down and began to presue Jack further inot the house.
avatar
Gath_Stormer
Junior Member
Junior Member


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Constancy Role-playing

Post by Zan105 on Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:07 pm

OOC: Am i supposed to report back to buzzard?
avatar
Zan105
RP DM
RP DM


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Constancy Role-playing

Post by Kamica on Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:50 pm

"You've lost more than you can gain, give up, before you lose your most valuable possession!" Jack yelled, but it was hard to locate, as it echoed all the way through the under ground cavern.

OOC: I think I already said before, but my basement ends in a natural underground cavern =3)
avatar
Kamica
Junior Member
Junior Member


View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/lands-of-kumai

Back to top Go down

Re: Constancy Role-playing

Post by Gath_Stormer on Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:43 pm

OOC: YOu can or you can go back to Gath.

Kamica: The leader and the officers continued now entering the underground cavern. "Spread out! FInd him!"
avatar
Gath_Stormer
Junior Member
Junior Member


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Constancy Role-playing

Post by Zan105 on Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:47 am

OOC: Ok

IC: Zack rolled off the bush and hoisted the sniper onto his back, beginning the walk back to HQ
avatar
Zan105
RP DM
RP DM


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Constancy Role-playing

Post by Kamica on Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:09 am

"You're making it too easy" Jack thought, knowing all the smaller caves, hiding spots and weaknesses of his cave, he got out to his waiste out of a hole behind one of the officers, and shot him in the back of his head with his crossbow and went back into the hole

OOC: Crossbows obviously are less noisy)
avatar
Kamica
Junior Member
Junior Member


View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/lands-of-kumai

Back to top Go down

Re: Constancy Role-playing

Post by Gath_Stormer on Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:57 pm

Kamica: The guard dropped like a sack of potatos his gun making a loud noise echoing throughout the caverns as it hit the ground. This alerted the rest to that spot. They began to search around for whereever he might be.

Zan: It was early morning by the time Zack reached the territory owned by his gang. From a distance he could hear the familer noise that always filled Constancy, shouts and gunshots. It was strange however it seemed like it was a bit closer than usual. Down the street he could see a massive crowd of people. They carried all sorts of things such as pipes, baseball bats, clubs, knifes, swords, guns, bottles, and just about everythign in between. They were bathed in their own blood and continued to fight with dozens already dead. He could tell from a distant the rusty bowie knifes trademarked by the Rustys Gang. The opposing side were all bald and a few on the outside had scalped or skinned some of the Rustys obviously the infamous Skins Gang. You could easily infer why they were fighting. You own gang had just last night assasinated the Skins' Leader and made it seem like a Rustys' killing. On another matter though they were blocking one of the few enterances into your gang's territory.
avatar
Gath_Stormer
Junior Member
Junior Member


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Constancy Role-playing

Post by Zan105 on Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:12 pm

Zack sighed and sat down against a nearby building. He pulled one of his pistols and field stripped it. He watched the chaos for a few moments than quickly reassembled his gun. He moved quietly toward the chaos looking for some kind of way through the mess. He could backtrack and take the long way be he did not have the time. Instead he climbed to the top of a nearby building and began to jump from rooftop to rooftop. The buildings in this area were slightly crowded which made most of them easy to navigate.
avatar
Zan105
RP DM
RP DM


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Constancy Role-playing

Post by Kamica on Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:19 am

Kamica did a while over calculating some things that had to do with the fall speed of a certain object and the running speed of one of the officers, and then shot a decently thin stalagtite (the things on the ceiling, if it's not stalagtite, then stalagmite XD) and it fell down, right through the head, while part of it crumbled "Hmm, perhaps I should mount explosives on those things, they seem like good defencive things" He thought, while moving on

OOC: How many officers are left now?)
avatar
Kamica
Junior Member
Junior Member


View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/lands-of-kumai

Back to top Go down

Re: Constancy Role-playing

Post by Gath_Stormer on Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:05 pm

OOC: 1 officer plus the leader.

Kamica: With his friend down the officer began to riddle the ceiling with bullets causing a stalagmite to fall crushing him. The leader cursed under his breath then removed two granades throwning them into the depths of the cavern and sprinted out. "You will have your day! I will destroy you!"

Zan: The Skins and Rustys seeing the man hopping from building to building as a enemy began to unload their clips at him.
avatar
Gath_Stormer
Junior Member
Junior Member


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Constancy Role-playing

Post by Kamica on Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:00 pm

"Damn!" Jack yelled, and kicked one of the grenades away after which he ran into the other direction.
avatar
Kamica
Junior Member
Junior Member


View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/lands-of-kumai

Back to top Go down

Re: Constancy Role-playing

Post by Gath_Stormer on Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:38 pm

Kamica: The explosions rocked the cavern blasting bits a rock everywhere. The leader reached his car and drove off down the street.
avatar
Gath_Stormer
Junior Member
Junior Member


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Constancy Role-playing

Post by Kamica on Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:05 am

"Tss, damn those idiots, I realy need to get working on that bullet proof armor" Jack said while going up with a tool kit to repair his door again.
avatar
Kamica
Junior Member
Junior Member


View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/lands-of-kumai

Back to top Go down

Re: Constancy Role-playing

Post by Gath_Stormer on Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:15 pm

Kamica: As you were walking through the caverns to the enterance to your upper house a dark shadow appeared in front of you standing there it began to walk towards you.
avatar
Gath_Stormer
Junior Member
Junior Member


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Constancy Role-playing

Post by Kamica on Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:30 pm

OOC: If it begins to talk, then I'd like to know what it said XD)
avatar
Kamica
Junior Member
Junior Member


View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/lands-of-kumai

Back to top Go down

Re: Constancy Role-playing

Post by Gath_Stormer on Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:12 pm

OOC: Maybe it doesn't talk?
avatar
Gath_Stormer
Junior Member
Junior Member


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Constancy Role-playing

Post by Kamica on Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:08 am

OOC: "Walk" read talk >.<)

IC: "Who are you?" Jack said with his mini-crossbow in his hand.
avatar
Kamica
Junior Member
Junior Member


View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/lands-of-kumai

Back to top Go down

Re: Constancy Role-playing

Post by Gath_Stormer on Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:02 pm

IC: The familer voice laughed as he stepped into the light taking off his mask. "Its me don't worry." His face was severely damaged yet familer.
avatar
Gath_Stormer
Junior Member
Junior Member


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Constancy Role-playing

Post by Kamica on Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:15 am

"You can never be carefull enough on this rock" Jack said relieved while lowering his crossbow "You must've noticed that I was attacked, how did they know I worked with you?" He asked while starting repairs on his door.
avatar
Kamica
Junior Member
Junior Member


View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/lands-of-kumai

Back to top Go down

Re: Constancy Role-playing

Post by Gath_Stormer on Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:42 pm

"Well just about every organization has spies. The spy was killed but it leaked before hand. "A sad tragity he was an excellent friend of mine. I came to see if you were safe."
avatar
Gath_Stormer
Junior Member
Junior Member


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Constancy Role-playing

Post by Kamica on Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:30 pm

"Those closest to us can be our greatest threat, hard experience taught me that when my own parents tried to force me to follow 'their' rules" Jack said while stepping back to see if the door was allright.
avatar
Kamica
Junior Member
Junior Member


View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/lands-of-kumai

Back to top Go down

Re: Constancy Role-playing

Post by Zan105 on Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:03 am

OOC: SOrry i have completely forgot about S159...

IC: Zack slid underneath a concrete edging on the side of the building and took shelter till they reloaded.
avatar
Zan105
RP DM
RP DM


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Constancy Role-playing

Post by Gath_Stormer on Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:22 am

Zan: Seeing the man disappear from the roof they began to continue the fight.

Kamica: "Truely sad. So is their any help you need here."
avatar
Gath_Stormer
Junior Member
Junior Member


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Constancy Role-playing

Post by Kamica on Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:17 am

"Yea, I need some strong door components, they've completely wrecked my inner door and I don't have any spare parts" Jack said while going outside to look at the exterior of the building, to see if all that firing of them did any severe structural damage.
avatar
Kamica
Junior Member
Junior Member


View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/lands-of-kumai

Back to top Go down

Re: Constancy Role-playing

Post by Zan105 on Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:24 pm

Zack continued to moved this time more carefully.
avatar
Zan105
RP DM
RP DM


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Constancy Role-playing

Post by Kamica on Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:03 am

OOC: Gath, how about bringing me and Zan together? As we are basically the only ones who are actually RPing ¬¬)
avatar
Kamica
Junior Member
Junior Member


View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/lands-of-kumai

Back to top Go down

Re: Constancy Role-playing

Post by Gath_Stormer on Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:33 am

OOC: I set it up so you would ally them against the Legere and everyone opposing taking over the city. Just give it time.

Kamica: He looked over the debris carefully thinking. "Well my people control the junkyard. If you need any material we are bound to have it." He looked around the house picking up the blueprints for something. "Wait. Couldn't you put this armor on the doors it looks loike it might even withstand a few granades. Also on other words when do you plan to have this alliance and take down phase."

Zan: It took about 20 minutes but he finally weaved his way around the mob and could see familer territory of his gang right ahead.
avatar
Gath_Stormer
Junior Member
Junior Member


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Constancy Role-playing

Post by Kamica on Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:47 am

"Ah yes, well, I first need to look over those blueprints and work them out, first I need to repair my house before 'upgrading' it, and from what I've seen, the design has some minor flaws, for example it's flamable" Jack said pointing on a chemical formula next to the main design drawing.
avatar
Kamica
Junior Member
Junior Member


View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/lands-of-kumai

Back to top Go down

Re: Constancy Role-playing

Post by Zan105 on Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:42 am

Zack found himself a way down and entered the hideout.
avatar
Zan105
RP DM
RP DM


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Constancy Role-playing

Post by Gath_Stormer on Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:08 pm

Zan: Gath turned around sharply from the sound of the footprints only to see Zack. Gath smiled going to embrace his friend. "Welcome back! I see everything went ok considering your not in a casket."

Kamica: "Would a anti-flamable material attached to it or something of the sort solve the problem."
avatar
Gath_Stormer
Junior Member
Junior Member


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Constancy Role-playing

Post by Zan105 on Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:15 am

Zack returned the embrace saying, "I never am the one in the casket however i am getting sloppier..."
avatar
Zan105
RP DM
RP DM


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Constancy Role-playing

Post by Kamica on Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:19 am

"No, it wouldn't, becouse it would burn from the inside out if only one hole were to get through the anti-flamable material, let's just first make it" he said "I can find all these ingredients easily, but what in the world is a "Stinkmans toe"? It is used here to keep everything together..." Jack said, looking at the blueprint.
avatar
Kamica
Junior Member
Junior Member


View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/lands-of-kumai

Back to top Go down

Re: Constancy Role-playing

Post by Gath_Stormer on Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:25 pm

Zan: "Oh really. How about you tell me about it over something to drink. He walked off further into the hideout."

Kamica: "Well it can be one of two things. My toenail or the nickname for a special binding material made from the hoof of the Stinkman Cow."
avatar
Gath_Stormer
Junior Member
Junior Member


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Constancy Role-playing

Post by Kamica on Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:33 am

"Uuhm... I strongly doubt about the binding abillity of your toenail, so I'll just go for the stinkman cow... Anything I'd need to know about this cow? For example, where does it live, what does it eat, how dangerous is it etcetera." Jack said.
avatar
Kamica
Junior Member
Junior Member


View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/lands-of-kumai

Back to top Go down

Re: Constancy Role-playing

Post by Gath_Stormer on Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:30 pm

"It came from around the same place as me and my people. It has been heavily mutated which makes it a bit strong. It has a large bone ram pertruding from its head it is about seven feet tall and about that much long. Its hoofs are large compared to his leg and its got a mean temper. Most of the herd bolongs to one man on of my froup that chose to leave a lone. TO bad he doesn't like visitors."
avatar
Gath_Stormer
Junior Member
Junior Member


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Constancy Role-playing

Post by Kamica on Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:57 pm

"Hmm.. I doubt it's the visitors he doesn't want, I think it's more like the aggressive ones, the general population of this hell rock that he doesn't like, can you point the location of this man?" Jack asked while looking into a closet for the satelite picture of the area he managed to get for quite a price from one of the Earth prison transport-crew
avatar
Kamica
Junior Member
Junior Member


View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/lands-of-kumai

Back to top Go down

Re: Constancy Role-playing

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum