Constancy Role-playing

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Re: Constancy Role-playing

Post by RpGal on Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:23 pm

Sarah had been quite letting Zack do the talking up to here. She followed close behind him.

"Don't get too ahead of yourself."

(Sorry for the absence)
RpGal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gath_Stormer on Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:44 am

Kamica: Brock entered the door to the place a great chamber carved out of rock was before them it was sort of a dining hall with several lines of stone tables with chairs covered the room and the people had begun sitting as others spilled in from other doors around the room. "Here is were we are going."

Zan/RpGal: They approached the front door which was guard on both sides by the same blue suit dress guards with machine guns. The guard on the right motioned for them to enter. The mansion was truely grand it had a large floor covered with people and two flights of stairs going up. Centered in the middle of the two branching starways sat a large decorated throne of sorts and on it a man. He couldn't see him right but he was wearing a dark blue suit and sucking on a cigar looking a bit bored. Around him stood about 6 bodyguards all in blue suits and all massive. Other guards were spread out along the walls on the floor. The had begun to see why the guards wdidn't check them. High in the mansion on the ceiling a number of heavy machine guns were mounted they moved as they moved and seemed to be following their every move as if waiting for something.
Gath_Stormer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RpGal on Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:58 am

"Seems like were expected." She motions up to the machine guns.
RpGal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamica on Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:02 am

"It's nice, living underground, isn't it?" Jack said with a smile "Under the ground you can't hear all those gunshots from above, and it has something so serene to it..."
Kamica

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/lands-of-kumai

Back to top Go down

Post by Gath_Stormer on Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:15 pm

Kamica: "I suppose it would if this wasen't sound proof." He smiled a little under his mask.
Gath_Stormer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamica on Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:16 pm

"Wait, you mean it would be serene if it wasn't sound proof? I don't get that..."
Kamica

Back to top Go down

Post by Gath_Stormer on Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:21 pm

OOC: Opps I misunderstood you.
Gath_Stormer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zan105 on Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:46 pm

Zack looked around, "I knew we were expected but i didn't think we would be guarded like so..." He motioned than looked up at the man and made a bow of his head to show respect than said, "You must be the one I'm looking for..."
Zan105
RP DM
RP DM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gath_Stormer on Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:44 pm

Zan/RpGal: "If you are looking for Mr. Buzzard yes. Who are you and why do you come to a party so misdressed?""
Gath_Stormer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zan105 on Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:28 am

Zack looked down at his own attire for a moment than said, "I'm Zack Estrada representing Verstoten Wolf and our leader Gath Fenrok"
Zan105
RP DM
RP DM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gath_Stormer on Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:08 am

Buzzard sat up, "Ahhh welcome, welcome! Now what were you here for again?"
Gath_Stormer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RpGal on Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:19 pm

Sarah looked around at the many guards that surrounded them. She stepped in closer to Zack feeling safer next to him
RpGal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zan105 on Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:15 pm

Zack smoothed the sides of his jacket and said, "Gath gave me this to give to you, Its or requests." He reached into his pocket and produced a piece of paper and offered it forward.

OOC: I don't remember what we decided on lol...
Zan105
RP DM
RP DM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gath_Stormer on Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:58 am

Zan/RPGal: Mr.Buzzard opened the letter and bean scanning it. "Ahh the sniper rifle yall wanted it. Now I remember." He stood and began walking t a door behind his chair. "Lets discuss it more in here."

OOC: It was for a sniper rifle for you I know but I can't remember what we were giving for it.
Gath_Stormer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zan105 on Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:28 am

Zack's lips formed into a large smile at the sound of a sniper rifle, "Yes lets do talk..."

OOC: I don't remember what we were trading you could do something like a mission i am a highly trained Hitman =D it would move along the plot a bit i guess...
Zan105
RP DM
RP DM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gath_Stormer on Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:34 pm

Zan/RPGal: They were now safely inside of the room it was a long room and at the end a desk on that desk sat a younger individual the older ?Mr. Buzzard? sat on one of the seats in front of the desk. "Welcome to my mansion Zack and friend. I am Mr. Buzzard. I hear you were wanting to trade for a sniper rifle. I usually go for gold or another piece of technology but after reading my file on you. I think we could make another arrangment."
Gath_Stormer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zan105 on Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:09 am

Zack's lips turned to a bit of a smile at the sound of "Another Arrangement." "What did you have in mind?" he said after a moment.
Zan105
RP DM
RP DM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gath_Stormer on Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:09 am

"You must be well aware of your qualifications. I propose you test run this little sniper rifle and if you test run it on the right people you might get to keep this said sniper rifle." He reached under his desk and placed a large carrying case in front of him. "You see I have a certain former friend. Hes been spilling inside information on new tech and security files to the highest bidder. You see I have a lot of enemies which you can tell by the abnormal amount of guards everywhere and this only makes me a bigger target. Which is never good. The catch is I might throw in a little extra if you can make him pay before killing him. What do you say on further information?"
Gath_Stormer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RpGal on Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:20 pm

Sarah looked at the case, and then back at Zack. She smiled softly.
RpGal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamica on Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:38 pm

OOC: Still gath... you frogot to write something alternatively...
Kamica

Back to top Go down

Post by Gath_Stormer on Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:27 pm

Kamica: OOC: Opps sorry.
"Oh i'm sorry I misheard you. These ears are starting to get old I suppose. Anyway why don't you take a seat."
Gath_Stormer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zan105 on Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:47 pm

Zack's small grin broadened into a wide smile, "Who's said person and where can i find him..." Zack's smile continued to show.
Zan105
RP DM
RP DM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gath_Stormer on Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:47 am

Zan/RPGal: "Good. You see hes an out of the ordinary man. Meaning hes the only person at the party with a yellow suit and purple hair. BUt I don't want him dead at this party. Wait until its over and follow him back to his house. At his house will be his twin sons. Find them and make sure he sees them die before he dies. Then do the same with his wife. Then send him my regards in Hell. Make sure you are not seen and it is not known by anyone that you are working for me. Also do not kill a single guard. Good luck Zack."
Gath_Stormer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamica on Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:10 am

OOC: Lol "Mission impossible: Constancy" XD)

IC: "Well, then I will" Jack said with a smile while sitting down

OOC: BTW, Gath, did mr Buzzard give me a blueprint kind of thing for the bullet proof armor, or the armor itself?)
Kamica

Back to top Go down

Post by Zan105 on Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:01 pm

Zack's smile turned to a flat face of thought for a moment than he reached in his pockets and pulled out some black leather gloves saying, "I believe i could do something like this... Where is it..."
Zan105
RP DM
RP DM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gath_Stormer on Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:33 am

Zan/RPGal: "His house is the rather large two story home about a mile to the East of my mansion. If thats what you mean."

Kamica: OOC: I don't remember Kamica I will try to check if I cna find my back up files. I think he might of told him he would deliver it.
Once everyone had sat down the door on the far end of the room swung open. Out of them came about a dozen people some normal and others like Brock. They were all carrying plates of food and began to place them. After them came several others until everyone was served. THey then sat down on the tables themselves.
Gath_Stormer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamica on Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:10 pm

"I'd like to thank you for your hospitality, normally I'd either have to pay, or would have to do something dangerous in return to such generous receival" Jack said thankfully.
Kamica

Back to top Go down

Post by Gath_Stormer on Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:52 pm

Kamica: "We do not believe in such services. But I do have something to ask of you."
Gath_Stormer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zan105 on Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:16 pm

Zack nodded, "Any chance you can get a pistol for the lady," he nodded at Sarah, "She just got dropped off..."
Zan105
RP DM
RP DM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gath_Stormer on Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:05 am

Zan/RpGal: "A little Dross she is? Very well. He reached under his desk and pulled out a simple 9mm and screwed a silencer onto it. He slide it across the desk to the girl.
Gath_Stormer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RpGal on Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:17 pm

Sarah picked it up and checked if it was loaded and then put it hidden into her pants.
RpGal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamica on Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:40 am

"And what would that be then?" Jack asked.
Kamica

Back to top Go down

Post by Gath_Stormer on Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:02 pm

Kamica: You should understand we don't get much visitors. "Would you maybe. Come see us at sometimes?"
Gath_Stormer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamica on Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:42 pm

"But offcourse! It's not that I like solitary living, it's just that 'till now, nobody was around to be with, all wanted something of me..." Jack answered
Kamica

Back to top Go down

Post by Gath_Stormer on Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:12 am

Kamica: "Excellent. Now lets dig in." He began consuming his food at a rapid rate.
Gath_Stormer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamica on Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:20 pm

Jack ate a bit more calmly, as he liked to take his time with most things he did.

Last edited by Kamica on Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kamica

Back to top Go down

Post by Zan105 on Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:52 pm

OOC: Back sorry fair happened...

IC: Zack smiled, "Thanks we will be off to do as you have requested now..."
Zan105
RP DM
RP DM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gath_Stormer on Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:45 am

Kamica: After he had finished eating in a few minutes he turned towards Jack. "Wow you eat so slow. Why?"

OOC: psst your names Jack.

Zan/RPGal: "Very well. Now get it done." As Zan reentered he could see he party begin to wine down.
Gath_Stormer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zan105 on Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:47 am

OOC: Do i have the sniper with me right now?

Zack walked out to the courtyard and eyed up the mansion once more.
Zan105
RP DM
RP DM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamica on Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:48 pm

"Uuhm... I like to take my time, my house is basically a fortress, so I've got no worries, and I'm also not a business man, so my life isn't that hasty" He said, calmly eating further.
Kamica

Back to top Go down

Post by Gath_Stormer on Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:40 pm

Zan/RpGal: OOC: You do have the sniper in a case.
A cold gun barrel rested on his neck and a low voice talked, "Your business is done now remove yourself from the grounds." He gave him a little push towards the gate with the gun.

Kamica: "Very well." He called out to one of the kitchen staff that had seated and asked for seconds. The person came back in a minute or two with another palte and set it in front of him. He bagan eating a little slower this time but still fast. "Lifes to short to waste time eating. Thats what I say."
Gath_Stormer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamica on Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:31 pm

"Well, eating is an essential part OF your life, so I don't think it's wasting, and well, I have no master plans to fullfill, so I have no haste doing stuff before I die" Jack laughed.
Kamica

Back to top Go down

Post by Zan105 on Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:21 pm

Zack turned around and fluidly twisted the mans arm so the gun was pointed at the mans foot. He looked deep into the mans eyes and let his hair fall across his own giving him a very evil look, "Don't ever point your gun at me..." he dropped the mans arm and exited the gate.

OOC: Lol risky due to guards.
Zan105
RP DM
RP DM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gath_Stormer on Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:39 am

Kamica: "I never ment its not essential I just ment I don't want to eat any longer then I have to." He motioned for a third plate of food and began eating that aswell. "So what do you plan to do. You can't just wonder around Constancy all your life.

Zan/Rpgal: The Guard started pointing the gun at Zack as he turned away then another guard grabbed him. "Don't shoot him you damn idiot you have any idea who he is. Buzzard would have our head if your killed him."
Gath_Stormer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamica on Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:56 pm

"I could, but I indeed shouldn't... No, I am trying to get TRUE 'justice' not the kind my parents liked... though before I can do any such thing, I first have to make sure I can get some influince." Kamica said, he finally finished his first plate, and didn't ask for more.
Kamica

Back to top Go down

Post by Zan105 on Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:15 pm

Zack shrugged the man off saying nothing he exited the estate.
Zan105
RP DM
RP DM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gath_Stormer on Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:08 am

Kamica: "Influence you say. Influence in what way. Maybe I can help."

Zan/RPGAL: As Zack exited the estate the street lights were on bright luminating the dark night. He could see houses smaller but still grand on down the road. One of them he knew to be the estate of his target. He knew he had better hurry if he was going to be prepared.
Gath_Stormer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamica on Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:21 pm

"Well, there are mostly gangs around here, and I've read in some books comming from Earth that there are countries there, great powers, with distinct and large territories, armies, and most importantly, they contain people who do not directly fight, or fuel the fighting, what I was thinking about, would be developing things first, that will be far greater than most on this forsaken rock have ever seen... though there might've been some great things on earth.... anyway, quite ambision dreams I had, about founding a country, but... unfortunatly, it'll have to start as a gang... and well... first I'd need a shitload of people... then I'd also need a city and the areas around it, only then could it be called a country..." Jack said.
Kamica

Back to top Go down

Post by Gath_Stormer on Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:56 pm

Kamica: "You suggest something that is almost impossible. But not completely. With a union of the right people a hostile take over of this city could be possible. As well as the conquest of the neignboring lands.:
Gath_Stormer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zan105 on Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:13 pm

Zack began to do a brisk jog to his destination, an abandon house across the street. He set up inside on an old table looking out the window where he had clear vision of the family's bedroom and dining rooms.

"To bad i don't have time to study their dam lifestyle... This is going to be tough" he said to Sarah not expecting much of a reply
Zan105
RP DM
RP DM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next