Similar topics

Dorian Lelouch

s159 :: RPs :: Mini-RP :: Role-playing

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Dorian Lelouch

Post by CromTheConqueror on Sat May 16, 2009 2:11 pm

Introduction

It was black. A frozen black. A black so dark that light could not possibly escape. It was a frozen moment in time. The equivalent of a black hole. Two shadows stood there seemingly face to face.

“I will keep your secrets,” the shadow of a man spoke.

“I don't doubt that,” spoke a second shadow irritably. “The question is why would you keep my secrets? Money, future fame, influence?”
    “Those would be all good reasons. But wrong ones. I will do it because it is the right thing to do.”
    The man gave a cold laugh. “That's almost believable.”

“As you wish,” said the second shadow. “In the end we both know whatever my motivations it won't matter. The die is cast. The future is set. We simply go through the motions to an end that is inevitable.”

“Like always, you waste my time with your prophetic nonsense. It has no value to me. Or I suspect anyone else.”
    A flaming circle burst into view the flickering flames lighting up the alley.

“Goodbye,” said the second man. He walked into the flames and was gone.

In a complex and a dusty dark, a warehouse somewhere across town, a circle of flame burst forth in the center of the room. The warehouse contained rice rockets, Chinese speeders, and brackboards destined for sensation craving West Alliance consumers. There was no security or maybe it was that someone was simply taking a nap.

Walking out of the flame came a tall figure dressed in black leather. He was thin, wiry, but so very tall. He might have been anywhere from 6'6" to 7 feet tall. The man clapped his hands twice in the circle of flame folded into itself and it was as if it had been nothing. There was no sign of its existence, of its force, of its strange ability to defy gravity by simply having been suspended in space.

“It all begins” thought the man grimly. He looked about.

He could see a guard about 100 yards away. Providing security at this small little dusty building was anything but rewarding. The guard knew it was a dead-end job. No one really cared if he did it well or did poorly. The grim man looked on recognizing that the guard was lost in his own world.
    The being walked backed into the shadows and suddenly was gone. One of the shadows on the wall began to move elongating itself, stretching itself and then contracting along the wall. It moved effortlessly and with great speed. It left the wall and traveled across the floor.

Rapidly it approached where the guard playing cards sat with his back to the shadow. Suddenly the shadow pulled itself up from the floor and into the shape of the grim man or some fragment of it. He was black and inky and lacked the exactness of his former shape. His hands reached out around the throat of the card playing guard. There was a grotesque snap and the guard fell forward onto the floor. The shadow man touched a red button underneath the desk. From the blackness around him drew a suitcase. He placed it on the desk. The grim man walked out of the building unseen and into the night.

Twenty seconds later the building exploded.

Halloween night. The sun dipping down from the sky. Typical suburban house. Perhaps a typical suburban family.

“Dorian, don’t even think about it. You were almost caught shoplifting…again.”

“Leave me alone. Dad, I’m tired of all your crap.” A fourteen year old boy screamed at his father. His accusing gaze pieced a young woman holding a baby. He said nothing but his eyes spoke for him. Traitor.

“I don't care if you're tired of my crap or not,” yelled back the older man.

“So what? Nobody cares. It was just an iAll!"

“What are you talking about… just a music player? Eventually they're going to put you into detention, Dorian.”

“You'd like that, wouldn't you?” retorted the boy. “Then you wouldn't have to deal with me anymore. They got rid of mom and now it's time to get rid of me.”

“This isn't about your mom, Dorian.”

“Dorian!” cried the girl. “You’re making the baby cry. You’re not being fair to Dad. We just want to help.”

“No, it's never about mom. It's always about me. You're always on his side. I'm out of here,” the boy suddenly ran out the door.

“Damn it,” the older man punched the wall, his fist smashing through the weak material.

“I’m going to go talk to him…” muttered Dorian’s sister as she gently laid the baby back into the crib. Her father simply nodded staring vacantly at the hole in the wall his head cocked to one side.

The street lights were dim. The neighborhood was full of shadows, dark, grim, uninviting. The sky was gray and full of clouds. The girl yelled out, “Dorian, where are you? Dorian, come back. Don't make it worse. Don't tear up the family any more than it is already.”

Dorian could hear her words. It's just that at this moment he couldn't get himself to care. He was tired of all the arguing. He was tired of feeling alone in his own home.

“Dorian!” screamed his sister.

Anne walked back into the house. She had walked around the neighborhood for a time and even tried to ask an old brown robed beggar if he had seen him but the man had simply shot her a terrified glance and hurried off. She knew he’d come back. He always did. The baby was quiet. Her father had mostly likely given him a sedative to calm her down. Anne hated using sedatives but they were safe –enough- and her father had enough on his mind without the baby screeching her heart out. Sometimes Anne wished she was a baby. She wanted nothing more then to cry and scream till her voice was gone and her body refused to shed a single drop. Maybe, then she could get on with her life. But she couldn’t. She had two children to worry about and no time to cry…no time to mourn.

“Dad?” whispered Anne. The house was dark the suns descent was nearly complete.

“Dad?” called out Anne louder.

“I’m in the kitchen,” replied her father his voice sickly and high.
    Anne walked through the living room into the narrow kitchen. Her father sat at the small coffee table his head dipped down his face covered in shadow.

“Dad you okay?” asked Anne.
    Her dad looked up. But it wasn’t his face. The face was bone white with dark soulless eyes. The face smiled revealing pointed bloody teeth, “I’ve never felt better honey.”

The face, leaped, from her father’s body hurling toward her. Her father’s lifeless corpse fell to the floor his face bathed in blood. Anne screamed.

Dorian fiddled with the keys to the door. He was sorry. He hated himself. Hated himself for being such a jerk. Hated himself for being weak. He would do better he promised himself. This time.

Click.

The door opened and Dorian walked inside.

“Hello?”

“DORIAN!” screamed Anne her voice terrified.

The voice came from the roof! Dorian ripped upstairs catapulting up the short flight of stairs that led to the roof. He burst through the door.

“DORIAN!” screamed Anne again.

It was coming from the apartment next door! Dorian quickly ran to the ladder and begun climbing to the next story. One, two, three stories he climbed. Finally reaching the top he stared at Anne. She stood on the far side of the flat roof facing away from him at the street below. Her clothes were ripped and blood was evident. She held a tightly wrapped baby Rose.

“Anne?” asked Dorian scared. “Anne what…what happened to you!”

His sister began giggling. The baby squirmed uncomfortably.

Anne spoke in a voice that was not her own, “I would have hated for you to miss this.”

She tossed the baby over the edge of the roof.

Dorian screamed, sprinting forward he slammed into his sister.

“What have you done!?” He whirled her around. Black eyes stared at him. A bone white face streaked with gore grinned up at him. Dorian body locked in fear. The face laughed and tossed Dorian aside like a toy.

“Time to die Dorian,” whispered the face that possessed his sister. “Time to die…”

There was a blinding flash of light and Anne body was ripped off the roof. A rigid form illuminated in light approached him.

The voice was cold and calm, “Come…”

Dorian heard a mind shattering screech and blackness enveloped his view.

It collided with the white form smashing it into the roof floor. The white light dimmed revealing a human like form clad in strange smooth armor. The man moved methodically and with inhuman speed ripped the shadowy form off it and slammed it into the ground. Moving over the shadows it released white lightning from the palm of its gauntlet. The shadow screeched and suddenly black ink like tentacles began ripping into its attacker’s armor. A clear liquid color poured the gaping wounds.

With a vengeful shriek the black creature shrank to the ground and slid below him. It suddenly reappeared hurling toward Dorian. The armored man stood up. He held a sleek gun-like weapon that Dorian had never seen before. Flaming bullets flew from the weapon shattering into the shrieking creature sending it hurling into the edge of the roof. Dorian spied the face of the creature that had used his sister’s form.

It disappeared suddenly and the ink like shadows twisted into a large ash creature with giant claws. Tentacles twisted furiously across its back. The creature turned around and hissed furiously. The two charged into one another.

“Take my hand!” whispered a voice furiously behind Dorian. Dorian's eyes ripped from the brutal fight. A brown dirty man stood beside him. “Take my hand!”

Dorian stared at him dumbly. The man growled and gripped the boy’s hand.

Dorian's world went black.

The white armored man fell to the ground dead. Clear liquid blood covered the roof entirety of the roof. The shadow wheeled around. The boy was gone.

You blinked rapidly. You lay on your back in brightly lit room. Where were…?

Anne!

The thought hits you like a hammer and you close your eyes again. Rose!

A dream, you think to yourself. Nothing but a dream. The floor was rough beneath you but your brain convinces you it didn’t matter. You were asleep in bed it told him. You had a nightmare. Twisted out of your bed. Now you’re going to wake up and you’ll be in your house. Your brain is right, murmurs your heart heart. Such pain can only come from a nightmare. You open your eyes. You blinked. The room was a white bright. It took several moments for your eyes to adjust to the light.

You lay in a brightly lit room. Not your room. Your brain goes into overdrive. It’s a dream within a dream it screams. What happened could not have happened. No, you whisper to yourself. Your heart wailed in pain. It was real! You lurch up.

“I see you’re awake.”

You turn your head. A man in a black suit sat at small four legged table. It –like everything else in the room- was made of a clear glass like material

You ask,

Where am I?

Who are you? Why did you save me?

What happened...I don't understand...

Who the fuck are you and what the fuck did you do to me? Tell me where I am!
    CromTheConqueror

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dorian Lelouch

Post by Tuv on Sat May 16, 2009 9:42 pm

"What happened...I don't understand..."
    Tuv

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CromTheConqueror on Sat May 16, 2009 9:52 pm

"Come," offers the old man offering the open chair at the front of the desk, "Sit. Tea?" He gestures to a quaint pink tea set and cup on a silver tin dish. "I will explain everything."

You reply,

Sure, thanks...

I'm more of a cofee man really.

No, I don't want any of your fucking tea! Tell me what is going on old man. Before I get angry.
    CromTheConqueror

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuv on Sat May 16, 2009 9:52 pm

Dorian walks over and sits in the chair.

"Sure, Thanks..."
    Tuv

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CromTheConqueror on Sat May 16, 2009 10:04 pm

The man smiles warmly as you sit and begins to pour the tea.

"My name is Decessit, and I like you, am special."

He finishes pouring the tea and slowly sets it on a tiny plate you apparently failed to notice before. Sliding it over he cautions, "Careful. It's hot."

You ask,

How could you...?

The only one here who is 'special' is you pal.

I don't know what you mean. (Lie)
    CromTheConqueror

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuv on Sat May 16, 2009 10:22 pm

Dorian pulls the plate and cup a bit closer.

"I don't know what you mean. (Lie)"
    Tuv

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CromTheConqueror on Sat May 16, 2009 11:43 pm

"Come now," chuckled Decessit, "You didn't get that iAll through conventional means. The only way you could have gotten that was through a voice command and since I know for a fact you didn't get your hands voice synthesizer and that Mr. Bellum didn't open it for you that leaves but a single option."

He stops for a moment to place the pot down before continuing, "You did the impossible. Which means you have the Power."

There was a note of finality in his voice, as if the fact was without dispute, or dissuasion. "So how was it done? Electroshock to the lock? Maybe a mind nudge? It couldn’t have been violent or loud otherwise you would have been caught. Come now, speak up.”

How? How could you know?
    Electroshock...
    I just stuck my hand through the glass.
    It was only a little nudge…
    Screw you. I don’t need to tell you anything.

Last edited by CromTheConqueror on Fri May 29, 2009 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    CromTheConqueror

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuv on Sun May 17, 2009 12:10 am

Dorian puts his hands on the table, obviously a bit distraught.

"It was only a little nudge…"
    Tuv

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CromTheConqueror on Sun May 17, 2009 1:08 am

Decessit laughed softly and nodded.

"Mind nudging already? Damn. That's no cakewalk kid."

He pauses for a moment and considers you before shaking his head.

"Well I'm sure you have a lot of questions Dorian. Go ahead and ask. I will answer as best as I can."

You ask,

What killed my family!?

What was that white thing that tried to save me?

Who are you?

What is this place?

What do you mean Power?

I think I'm going to cry now.
    CromTheConqueror

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuv on Sun May 17, 2009 1:19 am

Though he pondered crying, for some reason, Dorian asked.

"What was that white thing that tried to save me?"
    Tuv

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CromTheConqueror on Sun May 17, 2009 2:02 am

"Save you?" snorted the man, "That's not exactly the word I'd use."

The man pauses for a moment looking down as if considering something. After a moment he gaze returns to meet your own, his blue eyes sharp, and aware.

"Have you ever heard of the Eretheal?

No, I've never heard of them.

Yes. Of course I have. (Lie)
    CromTheConqueror

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuv on Sun May 17, 2009 2:06 am

"No, I've never heard of them."
    Tuv

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CromTheConqueror on Sun May 17, 2009 2:16 am

"Eretheal are the second ranking members of the Great Council and were involved in the formation of the UEF. They are one of the most advanced species in the galaxy, rivaling the Daegur, hell, maybe even eclipsing them. They also happen to be hell-bent on the capture of all Power-users. It may have saved you from that thing that killed your family but only to reserve you for a worse fate."

What do you mean 'worse fate?'

I don't want to talk about this anymore.
    CromTheConqueror

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuv on Sun May 17, 2009 2:18 am

Engrossed, Dorian continues down the path.

"What do you mean 'worse fate?'"
    Tuv

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CromTheConqueror on Sun May 17, 2009 2:24 am

"I'm not sure of the specifics. But I did meet someone who managed to escape them after being "rescued" as you were. They took him to a lab with others like us. They were, well, what he described bares no repeating. The point is that they were experimenting on us and needless to say these were no simple rad tests or scans. We're talking along the lines of live dissection...and worse."

That's terrible!

Excuse me while I yawn.
    CromTheConqueror

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuv on Sun May 17, 2009 2:29 am

The entire conversation had just taken a turn towards the uncomfortable, and Dorian tries to lighten up the mood a bit, but his nervousness is apparent.

"Excuse me while I yawn."
    Tuv

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CromTheConqueror on Sun May 17, 2009 2:35 am

At first Decessit frowns before he realizes your just trying to make light of the grimness of the information.

"Something tells me yawning would be the last thing you would be doing in that situation," he replies somewhat wryly. "But whatever it takes to make you accept what I'm telling you."

What killed my family!?

Who are you?

What is this place?

What do you mean Power?
    CromTheConqueror

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuv on Sun May 17, 2009 2:37 am

Dorian lowers his head a bit, looking at the cup, then looks up again.

"Who are you?"
    Tuv

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CromTheConqueror on Sun May 17, 2009 2:45 am

"As I said I am Decisst. I am, what you may call, a veteran of the Power. I've been using it for decades and have been on the run from the Eretheal and all the others for just as long. I just try and survive and find out what I can about why the people are doing what they do to others like us. I also, occasionally, run into others like me who are still breathing and attempt to help them. You are on such person."

But how could you have possibly known I was in trouble? I mean its a whole planet and to just randomly run into me at that moment...

I really don't care about you. I want to talk about other things.
    CromTheConqueror

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuv on Sun May 17, 2009 2:46 am

"But how could you have possibly known I was in trouble? I mean its a
    whole planet and to just randomly run into me at that moment..."
    Tuv

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CromTheConqueror on Sun May 17, 2009 2:51 am

"Well I didn't just randomly run into you you're right. We can...sense...others like us. Well, that isn't a very apt term. It's more of a feeling. Intuition really. I happened to be in this quadrant of the city and I just got this inkling. This inkling led me to you and then well..."

You hung around to see if I really was one like you?

You stalked me!
    CromTheConqueror

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuv on Sun May 17, 2009 2:55 am

This isn't my first stalker, tsk tsk.

"You hung around to see if I really was one like you?"
    Tuv

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CromTheConqueror on Sun May 17, 2009 3:03 am

"Exactly!" continued Dicessent looking relieved, "You see. I've never seen or heard of the Power registering in someone as young as you. You intrigued me. On top of that there was of course the reason I came here to begin with. That a Eretheal 'lab' was located on this planet. Seeing you here, it was, it was just too much of a coincidence for me to pass up."

"In anycase," he finished taking another sip of the tea, "Enough about me. I'm sure you have a lot more pressing questions.

What was that thing that killed my family!?

What is the Power?

Last edited by CromTheConqueror on Sun May 17, 2009 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    CromTheConqueror

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuv on Sun May 17, 2009 3:14 am

"What was that thing that killed my family!?"
    Tuv

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CromTheConqueror on Sun May 17, 2009 3:20 am

Dicessent's face hardens and his jaw tightens.

"I wish I knew. Damn, I really wish I knew. But I'm just as clueless as you are. All I know is that they are evil, powerful, and that they want to kill every last one of us. There is only one thing you can do when you face one of those things. Run. Run, hide and escape and hope to whatever god you worship that it doesn't catch up and find you."

So they are invincible?

I want to talk about the Power now.
    CromTheConqueror

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuv on Sun May 17, 2009 3:33 am

"I want to talk about the Power now."
    Tuv

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CromTheConqueror on Sun May 17, 2009 3:07 pm

"The Power is-," he pauses for a moment as if considering his words, "Well...power. Very original I know. Basically allows us to do things that shouldn't be possible. Telepathy, telekenises, elemental projection, force acceleration. The closest thing I can compare it to is some of the enchanced psychic abilities from old science fiction videos from before First Contact."

So I can do all that, with my mind?

So you really don't know much more than I do.

Remain silent. (Action)

Last edited by CromTheConqueror on Sun May 17, 2009 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    CromTheConqueror

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuv on Sun May 17, 2009 4:28 pm

"So you really don't know much more than I do."
    Tuv

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CromTheConqueror on Sun May 17, 2009 5:20 pm

"I know quite a bit more about it's application but you are mostly correct. Its origin and specifics are just as dark to me as they are to you."

He stops in order to finish off his tea before resuming, "But this enough talk for tonight. Tommorow is going to be a very busy day. You should catch some sleep."

He gestures to a twin sized bed with gray covers behind you.

"Sleep now Dorian. Sleep and be well for tonight."

A great weariness begins to wash over your body as the full spectrum of tonights events suddenly crashes down upon you.

You...
    CromTheConqueror

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuv on Sun May 17, 2009 5:23 pm

"You..."

Dorian sweeps his hand across the table, knocking off the un-drunken teacup.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!"

"YOU KEEP AWAY!"

Dorian rushes to a corner of the room, and crouches there.

"I'M WATCHING YOU!"
    Tuv

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CromTheConqueror on Sun May 17, 2009 5:53 pm

Decessent frowned sadly and he got up and moved closer toward Dorian, "I know you must be scared. You just watched your family die...all these revelations. It's a lot to take in."

Fixing Dorian with a sharp gaze he continues, "I wish we had more time but we don't. I wish you could have a chance to greive but you don't. I wish we could properly take care of your family. But we can't. The only thing we can do now Dorian is to survive, together."

Your right. I'm sorry. Its just so much for one night.

STAY BACK! WHAT PART OF KEEP AWAY DIDN'T YOU HEAR?

Last edited by CromTheConqueror on Sun May 17, 2009 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    CromTheConqueror

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuv on Sun May 17, 2009 5:55 pm

"STAY BACK! WHAT PART OF KEEP AWAY DIDN'T YOU HEAR?"
    Tuv

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CromTheConqueror on Sun May 17, 2009 6:04 pm

Decessent hangs his head in disappointment and nods. Walking over to his bed he gets into it without a word and closes his eyes.

With a soft murmur he says, "Try and get some sleep lad. You're going to need it."

You...
    CromTheConqueror

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuv on Sun May 17, 2009 6:06 pm

Shaking in the corner, Dorian flashes back to all the events that happen today. His emotions reach a fevered pitch, then he passes out from fear and exhaustion.
    Tuv

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CromTheConqueror on Sun May 17, 2009 6:24 pm

You awake upon the very bed you so vigorously rejected the night before. Whether you slipped into it yourself last night or if you were placed in there after collapsing is unclear to you. Opening your eyes you see Decessent finishing buttoning up a plain white shirt. A solid red tie hangs from his neck and a blue colored overcoat that matched his pants sits strewn across the glass desk.

If you didn’t know better you would have sworn he was getting ready for a day at the office. Finishing the shirt he glances up and sees you watching him, a hesitant grin on his face he asks, “Sleep well?”

Yeah, yeah I really did.

No. I had nightmares of my families brutal murder all night (Lie)
    CromTheConqueror

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuv on Sun May 17, 2009 6:32 pm

"No. I had nightmares of my families brutal murder all night (Lie)"
    Tuv

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CromTheConqueror on Sun May 17, 2009 6:43 pm

The man frowns and shakes his head.

"I'm...I'm sorry to hear that."

Picking up the overcoat he quickly pulls it on and runs his hand through his long ragged black hair. It’s at that moment you notice that his hair is quite oily and you can’t help but wonder how long it’s been since he’s washed his it.

“You’ll need to get up now Dorian. We need to be at the Bailey Port within the hour. I’ve collected some clothes for you to wear; I put them in a pile there at the foot of the bed.”

What do you mean we have to be at the Bailey Port?

Do as instructed and get the clothes.
    CromTheConqueror

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuv on Sun May 17, 2009 7:04 pm

Do as instructed and get the clothes.
    Tuv

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CromTheConqueror on Sun May 17, 2009 8:48 pm

As you crawl to the foot of the bed you quickly grab the clothes and begin to put them on. The clothes are quite big on you and consisted of a tan and gray for pants on shirt respectfully. He also gave you a rather dirty looking coat of the brown persuasion to put over it. The final effect was a long thick black visor that would have looked more appropriate on an old space jockey vid from the colonies period then on a young man going out to walk. Once finished you turn to face Decessit.

Stand silently and await further instruction. (Action)

I take it you have no intention of majoring in fashion Decessit.

So what was this about Bailey Port?
    CromTheConqueror

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuv on Sun May 17, 2009 8:53 pm

"I take it you have no intention of majoring in fashion Decessit."
    Tuv

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CromTheConqueror on Sun May 17, 2009 9:07 pm

Decessit chuckles, "I apologize for the current suit but my options were limited to Ms. Lemon's washroom basket. We'll get something more appropriate later. In the meantime I have something for you that you may actually enjoy."

Rifling through his pockets he draws forth your iAll. Brandishing it in front of you he activates the electronic 3D display and cycles to the radio.

"I've added a special modification to your iAll. It will allow you to pick up on radio signals would normally be incapable of accessing. Now it isn't going to pick up UEF frequencies but I bet you anything it will go as far as the planetary police force."

He smiles again, "Admittedly, this means any free reparations contracts are now null, but you did steal it in the first place so I don't think it really matters."

Wow, that's cool!

Take the iAll and wait silently for further instructions.
    CromTheConqueror

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuv on Sun May 17, 2009 9:09 pm

"Wow, that's cool!"
    Tuv

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CromTheConqueror on Sun May 17, 2009 9:17 pm

"If you think that’s cool you just wait until I have more time on my hands," replies Decessit enthusiastically. “You won’t even recognize that thing when I’m done. “

Still smiling he opens the door of the room. You see a straight hallway that ends at a staircase. What’s most peculiar is that the outside is nothing like the clear glass room and is instead composed mostly of wood and cyroplaster. Dust and dirt clogs the planks of the floor and you hear the pattering feet of what might have been a drat.

“Follow me please,” requests Decessit before moving through the hallway and down the stairs.

You...
    CromTheConqueror

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuv on Sun May 17, 2009 9:19 pm

Dorian follows Decessit.

Man, this place just took a turn for the worse now didn't it?
    Tuv

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CromTheConqueror on Sun May 17, 2009 9:37 pm

As you walk down the stairs you walk into a slightly more up kept room. You see a simple cubicle occupied by a bored looking lobby man and what you must assume is the most ineffective janitor in the world stalking past the door next to the lobby desk. The room itself is square and small and pretty much without anything of else of note beyond the door to the outside and a lone woman standing by an old run down pool table.

“Give me a moment please,” murmurs Decessit as he walks over and begins to speak with the lobby manager.

You...
    CromTheConqueror

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuv on Sun May 17, 2009 9:38 pm

Dorian stands waiting, and staring at the door for Decessit to finish.
    Tuv

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CromTheConqueror on Sun May 17, 2009 9:54 pm

“All done,” says Decessit as he strolls over to you. “I’ve already called a cab. It should be here in a few minutes.”

Decessit stomach rumbles and he grins, “Ah. Just enough time for a breakfast I think. I’m going to head to the kitchen. You’re welcome to come along or I can just bring you back an arty morning bar.”

You...
    CromTheConqueror

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuv on Sun May 17, 2009 9:59 pm

Dorian nods, and follows Decessit to the kitchen.
    Tuv

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CromTheConqueror on Mon May 18, 2009 11:47 pm

Following Decessit you walk past the door by the lobby and down the hall. You see a sign for a standard multi-gender bathroom. You see the janitor mope his way into the room and as the and the door swings open you are blasted by the smell of old feces and piss.

Stepping up your pace, you make for the kitchen, where far more refined smells make their way to your besieged sense of smell. Stepping into the room, you nearly run into a large barrel-chested man, who attempts what might have been a smile, as he walks past. You’re not really sure considering how foreign and alien the expression looked on the man and you get the distinct feeling that such an act was a rarity for him.

Walking into the room fully now you see a spray of six of tables and a lonely cashier sitting in front of what you assume is the kitchen. Assumed as such by the many colorful smells emanating from it. All the tables were empty.

Moving toward the front of the room to place your order you are surprised by the menu presented. Nothing there appeared to be of purely cookie cutter make. There didn’t even appear to be any arty bars!

“Any idea of what you’ll be having?” asked Decessent.

No, give me a minute.

You know what? Suprise me.
    CromTheConqueror

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuv on Tue May 19, 2009 12:01 am

"You know what? Surprise me."
    Tuv

View user profile

Back to top Go down