s159
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

Exalted: Sailing Amidst the Tides of Blood

3 posters

Go down

Exalted: Sailing Amidst the Tides of Blood Empty Exalted: Sailing Amidst the Tides of Blood

Post by Entaris Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:29 pm

As most of you know, I've been thinking about bringing a Heroic Mortal Story set in the West that I had begun a while back to S159 (Or wherever we happen to be when I get back from Boot Camp)

So, this is a thread to store your Interests, as this is going to be almost entirely Player Run, because the West is vast and my planning ability is narrow...>.>

Anywho, for those of you that don't know, Heroic Mortals are Mortls who are destined to become Exalted, but Fate has not blessed them with the Power yet. Playing an HM Story lets the Players flesh out their characters more and builds more history as to why you are the way you are once you've Exalted.

Exaltation types will be EITHER chosen by the Player or by me based on your actions and mannerisms throughout the Story.

Exalt types are free and open, but if you wish to play as an oft-maligned (aka 'evil') Type, you had best woo me with a great and powerful epic of a reason.

To clear up any confusion, I will be playing Captain Duk'ra Kenniseer of the Coral Pirate Ship the Bladed Maw, God-blooded of Plentimon and High Priest of Siakal, Goddess of Slaughter (Yes, that is his FULL rank and Title)

As I have said, we will be in the West, which means outfit your characters for Sea life (I.E. don't be trying to weild longspears and greatswords on my ship, plz? kthnx)

Other than that, all options are open for the Story. So, if anyone has anything to ask or needs some info from the West book and they don't have it, ask me, Burned_Ice/Greywatch or Automaton Hero.

Entaris
    RP DM
    RP DM

Back to top Go down

Exalted: Sailing Amidst the Tides of Blood Empty Re: Exalted: Sailing Amidst the Tides of Blood

Post by Automaton Hero Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:08 pm

Yay! We's be bringing this back from Davey Jone's Locker, Arr...
    Well, guess I'll be able to bring back D'Luca and Barque!
    >3
    Automaton Hero
    Automaton Hero

Back to top Go down

Exalted: Sailing Amidst the Tides of Blood Empty Re: Exalted: Sailing Amidst the Tides of Blood

Post by GrayWatch Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:33 pm

hmm. When you get back from boot camp you say? I may well have more time by then. If such is the case color me interested.
    GrayWatch
    GrayWatch
    RP DM
    RP DM

Back to top Go down

Post by Entaris Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:02 am

Ok then! -paints Gray- AND IT BEGINS!!!

Entaris
    RP DM
    RP DM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down