s159
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inner Power--Interest Thread--

5 posters

Go down

Inner Power--Interest Thread-- Empty Inner Power--Interest Thread--

Post by Gath_Stormer Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:20 pm

Ok first off this idea was created from the same roots as my Constancy Roleplay. I've pondered doing this for weeks but I never really thought it would be accepted, but I like it and I think it will. First off before I get the "OMG I know what this is like" it is though having absolutly nothing to do with the world and events that happened in DBZ in some ways this is similar to DBZ. The main reason being the people being able to produce energy from within themself inabling energy, powers, and even flight. Second here are the main races in the rp.
THE RACES 
The Payn Race:
The Paynians are a proud and powerful people with unimaginable powers when fully matured. They are a war loving race who in their many years have destroyed dozens of civilizations in the path of universal domination. They lived for milliniums undefeated by any force in the universe until an unknown people even more powerful desended upon them. The Paynians put up a great fight but their opposers gained the upper hand. The Paynians predicted that in under a year they would be extinct so they devised a last ditch plan to preserve their once proud and dominant race. Two newborn infants were choosen. They were put in a space craft and sent off of the planet to random coordinates as the last of the Paynians fell to their conquerors. The Paynians expected the children to grow but unknown to them at the time was an odd genetic factor. It turns out that long periods of sleep what the infants were induced to caused the Paynian body to go into a deep, deep hibernatic state and their bodily functions to slow derastically. Therefore the unknown factors that caused the ship to get off of its course and establish another one to a planet that would take 5000 years to reach have little effect on the infants. The genetic factor caused the infants to grow only one year every millinium. So when they eventually reached the planet that in 5000 years would be called Earth IV and inhabited by the human race they would only be 5 years of age. The Payn race look very human infact the only way to destinguish them is through their eyes which are usually (90% of the time) one solid color (as in no white colored and then black in middle just a solid color). Another way to distinguish them is by their skin fluxuations during their life time. They are peach colored in early childhood almost indistinguishable among other human children. By they time they reach full muturity at seventeen years of age their skin turns a orangish color. The orange color stays with them the rest of their lifes until age 100 when they turn peach again. Also their internal ananomy is far different from humans though on the outside they look human on the inside a different story is told.

The Trantic Race:
The Trantics were at one point considered extinct though a few are still alive scattered about the universe. The Trantics are a mix breed of two different species. Though the two species are unknown. The Tranics are unique in the fact that they can survive in some of the harshest conditions out there. They can reginerate flesh if given the proper time allowing them to heal almost any wound. They also have very tough skin. Tranics are a tothemselves race due to their love of being alone. They have unique fighting styles and abilities making them very unpredictable. They are also renouned for their anger and are best left alone when in a rage. The Trantic are human like as in body shape though they have pure, smooth blue or white skin and no hair.

The Dretin Race:
Dretins are very small though their speed and unique abilities cannot be matched. Their physical strength alone is not up to par with others but when added together with inner power and strength it becomes very powerful. Dretins are highly underestimated which is a bad mistake to make. Their eyes and strange skin pigments make them a little frightening. Like the Tranics the Dretins also enjoy being alone.

The Meptron Race:
The Meptrons have been around for millions of years. They are one of the oldest known races still in exsistance. At first the Meptrons were known as Ferlics which were a very small and defenseless race of people who valued knowledge over all else. Over several years they began to breed themselves with another race adventually coming above their small size and retaining their intellgence becoming known as the Meptron. Their intellegence lead them to become extremly advanced and often they magnify their small power using technology enabling them to be a fairly powerful foe. They look like the classic alien human like but a large head. Their skin pigment is normally pinkish in nature and they have large gray and black eyes.

The Human Race: The Human race are a large and power race. (Expecting you know everything up till present day I will skip alot of details) The Human race has colonized a number of planets including Earth I, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Earth II, Earth III, and the Neptune sized planet Earth IV. About the year 4200 right after the colonization of Earth IV the humans had begun to experience a number of genetic changes. These changes allowed for the production of strange powers from the human body. Though out of the about 1.5 trillion humans spread out over the planets only about a billion have the potenial for the powers and only about 5 million have been able to control them to make them into a serious fighting force.

Last edited by Gath_Stormer on Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gath_Stormer
Gath_Stormer

Back to top Go down

Inner Power--Interest Thread-- Empty Re: Inner Power--Interest Thread--

Post by Chaoswizkid Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:19 pm

You lack telling what exactly would happen in the RP. All you've got is info.
It sounds like a combination of Superman, Dragon Ball, and a crappy Sci-Fi film. 2 Payn are left, Trantics are almost gone, Dretin are almost zerglings, Meptrons are ultra-smart brutes, and Humans are all humany except for a extremely small amount of them on Earth IV, where the only 2 Payn are left.
Right, so with that in mind, what would happen in this RP?

Chaoswizkid

Back to top Go down

Post by Gath_Stormer Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:01 pm

Dretins are not like zerglings where you get that. Meptrons are not brutes they are the same body mass as humans basicly. The humans that have powers are not only on Earth IV they are on all of the planets. And 5 million is a little small I changed to 5 billion.

Basicly show how your character gains power, fight, explore the universe even.
Gath_Stormer
Gath_Stormer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamica Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:08 am

Uuhm... The Meptrons I like the most, though only becouse they value science etc. Their look doesn't fall in taste with me =/
Kamica
Kamica

http://www.freewebs.com/lands-of-kumai

Back to top Go down

Post by Gath_Stormer Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:48 am

Also I am giving the opinion of creating your own race. Forgot to mention that.
Gath_Stormer
Gath_Stormer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamica Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:44 pm

Cool, but furst, please explain what these 'powers' are exactly.
Kamica
Kamica

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuv Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:21 pm

"The Payn race look very very human infact the only way to destinguish
them is through their eyes which are usually (90% of the time) one
solid color (as in no white colored and then black in middle just a
solid color)."

I sure hope Humans aren't particularly Xenophobic in this, having no whites to one's eyes is not exactly... subtle...

Especially since there aren't any congenital disorders that could cause this in human beings.

Unless we finally took that one great step in cosmology, and managed to surgically change one's eyes to look like Anime Eyes. That would be awesome though.
Tuv
Tuv

Back to top Go down

Post by Gath_Stormer Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:02 pm

@Kamica
Basicly its the abilities sometimes unique to different races, bloodlines, familes. These may include just about anything from inhanced strength and agility to flight and telepathy to massive energy waves forced out of the body.

@Tuv
With the number of aliens that the humans come in contact with. Solid eyes are small compared to some of the looks of aliens.
And it is the future I highly doubt with all the anime lovers out there that they didn't find a way to surgically change a humans eyes.
Gath_Stormer
Gath_Stormer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuv Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:31 pm

Gath_Stormer wrote:@Tuv
With the number of aliens that the humans come in contact with. Solid eyes are small compared to some of the looks of aliens.
And it is the future I highly doubt with all the anime lovers out there that they didn't find a way to surgically change a humans eyes.

Yes, but those other aliens have distinctly different physiologies, as in, aside from the single-color eyes, they also have outrageous colored skin, or other such distinguishing factors. If I was human, and I found a type of alien trying to blend into my society? I would be PISSED. It isn't so much that they are aliens, but that they are aliens AND they look like humans. Any sensible governmental agency would be GLUED to aliens of that nature, like they were sleeper terrorists.
Tuv
Tuv

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamica Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:06 am

Tuv, one word: Sunglasses

As for the races, I'm going to make a telekinetic one then XD.
Kamica
Kamica

Back to top Go down

Post by Gath_Stormer Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:39 am

@Kamica
make away.

@Tuv
Actually in the case of the two Paynians the government has no idea what so ever that they are aliens. They were found by a small family in one of the many cities in a large Neptune sized planet. The docters dignosed them with a strange very very rare unknown eye disorder and they were raised as human children. With absolutly no idea of their alienness. (I was going to explain and I will explain further when I make my character as one of the two children.)
Gath_Stormer
Gath_Stormer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuv Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:26 am

@Tuv
Actually in the case of the two Paynians the government has no idea what so ever that they are aliens. They were found by a small family in one of the many cities in a large Neptune sized planet. The docters dignosed them with a strange very very rare unknown eye disorder and they were raised as human children. With absolutly no idea of their alienness. (I was going to explain and I will explain further when I make my character as one of the two children.)[/quote]

So what you are saying is, in this alternate future, we haven't really made any advancements with the human genome?

So these "children" are identical to human beings, in physiology, genetics, and the only real differences are that they don't age, and they have solid-color eyes? (Which I might add, isn't even a rare genetic condition, so human genetics either changed, or it doesn't exist.) Either that, or the doctors are shitting lies out of their mouths.
Tuv
Tuv

Back to top Go down

Post by Gath_Stormer Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:39 pm

@Tuv
First off they do age. The only way they don't age is in a hibernative state. And the docters arn't going to do a full genetic exam on the children. I have never seen a man with no whites in their eyes. The docters would not do a genetic or internal exam on the children so they don't know it they are geneticly or internally the same but with so many similarities with humans they predict they are. The law is that without consent of the parents which the humans adopted them they can't just say ok i'm going to give your child a genetic exam, then maybe a few CAT scans(or whatever more advanced machine they have). And with advancments with the human genome if you mean mutations, 3000 years is so short of a time no extremly constriversial mutations would have taken place.

---------------
Because arguing would just waste my time I am changin the Payn to please Tuv a little.
----------
One the Payn race's children: After an internal scan the docters knew right away they had an alien. The parents didn't want the children to be any different from a normal human child so they kept it a secret from them.
Gath_Stormer
Gath_Stormer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamica Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:45 am

The Volati Race: The Volati have a long history connected with the Humans on earth, though the humans didn't know they were alien in origin, as the humans mistook them for angels, but sometimes also mistaken as vampires or even in pre-colonial America, as gods.
Their appearance is very hard to see, as the Volati almost always wear white robes and hood, decorated with golden symbols and jewels, they also wear black face masks, only showing their eyes, their robes are closed at the ends of the sleeves, enclosing the hands in the entire sleeves.
The Volati's special force, is telekinesis, though their physical strength lacks greatly, as a matter of fact, when they learn to sustain themselves in the air for an entire day, their legs degrade so much, that they can't even walk after some years.
The Volati appearance without it's robes etc. is a very VERY rare sight, but if you see it, they will just look human, though they have several key features, for example, their eyes aren't even there, instead, there's something that looks like gas or plasma that emits yellow light, also they have fangs, further, when they are exherting great ammounts of telekinetic energy, wings of pure energy come out of their back.
The Volati live on a planet, orbiting the sun, too far for light to reach it in decent ammounts, instead, they build an immense 'carpet' around the planet, and placing lights on the inside, also, on their entire planet, not a single other species than the Volati live, all other species were killed and exterminated by the volati, purely becouse their hygene went up to their head, as a result, their immunity lacks greatly, the only way for them to live outside of their planet, is by using their facemasks, which have air purifiers in them, purifying the air arround them by making it cook (only done by one person who has completely mastered telekinesis, this Volati hasn't moved for thousands of years) and then cool it again, before breathing it, or by drinking the blood of other organisms, where their body will change the blood in such a way, that the white blood cells will see the Volati as it's natural host, this is why, sometimes the Volati bite humans, which especially was a hype around the vampire eras.
Also, the Volati rarely touch the ground, and tend to see themselves as high as almost any other race, though they still stay kind to the other races.

(Wow, late XD)

Edit: They aren't able to see light as most other races can, instead they can see the flows of energy.
Kamica
Kamica

Back to top Go down

Post by Gath_Stormer Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:20 am

Your race kind of freaks me out... But it is approved.

---------
Everyone the Character sheet.

Name:
Race:
Background:
Other:
Gath_Stormer
Gath_Stormer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamica Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:11 am

Why do they freak you out? XD
Kamica
Kamica

Back to top Go down

Post by Gath_Stormer Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:16 am

They are just freaky. I mean they suck blood. You never see them at all.
Gath_Stormer
Gath_Stormer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zan105 Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:01 pm

Nice when i get some more time im in
Zan105
Zan105
RP DM
RP DM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamica Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:57 am

Well, they were going to earth ever since they began farming, and basically they have been very important for the human races history, as they were the angels, gods of the people who sacrifice people to them and vampires of the world, though they barely showed themselves, their telekinetic powers made many people worship them etc.
As for the sacrificial people, most of the Volati didn't have too much problem with it, and just came by later to collect the blood, though later on, others didn't feel like letting anybody die just for their own immunity system, instead they began drinking the blood directly from the person itself, sometimes still resulting in death though... So yea... they are both good and bad in the history of the human race XD.
Kamica
Kamica

Back to top Go down

Post by Gath_Stormer Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:35 am

Once everyone make a character we can start Very Happy. And I still think they are creepy.
Gath_Stormer
Gath_Stormer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamica Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:42 am

Name: Niï Noïnai
Race:Volati
Description:One of the less hygenic Volati around, though still over hygenic, he never shows anything of himself except his clothes, always floating, except when trying to lift something very heavy through telekinesis, he likes alien contact, though not physical contact, and he loves to show what he can do to alien races who can't do such stuff, he's also one of the youngest Volati, being 3000 years old.
Background: The moment he was born, he threw around chaos in around with his already more powerfull than normal, telekinetic power, throwing around just about anything within his telekinetic grasp and abillity, some said he'd have very strong powers eventualy, others said the same, though that he wouldn't ever be able to fully control it, when he reached the age of 35, he had learned how to lift himself with his powers, but only himself, this was also the first time he was able to use his powers with some form of control, after that, he learned how to move other stuff, with telekinesis, and he got his closed robe, without hood or facemask. at the age of 100, he had learned how to unleas his wings as first in his class, though instead of the usual bright yellow, bird wings, or dark red bat wings, he had wings like an aztec bird spirit, with almost square, or rectangular shaped 'feathers', although the colour wasn't very strange, golden yellow, though the shape dazzled people, as everybody thought everybody with such wings were extinct, still though, he continued learning.
At the age of 1200, he finally was allowed to leave the planet, though still only in an isolated ship, he was able to see space in all it's glory, but the ship never went on any planet, this is also when he got his hood and mask...
600 years later, when he was 2000 years old, he was finally declared mature, and he was allowed to choose for himself, and he definatly wanted to go outside, so he got his face mask, and his own personal ship and went out to meet alien races at random, oftenly suprising them, as the amount of volati traveling around is around 9.
Other: As all the other travelers, he'll try to get some blood samples of just about any race on that planet, so he can live on them without too much fear, this sometimes, if there's no bloodbank or something simular around, also comes through biting them.
Kamica
Kamica

Back to top Go down

Post by Zan105 Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:28 pm

Can we do half breeds?
Zan105
Zan105
RP DM
RP DM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamica Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:37 pm

Technology probably would allow it, though I don't know if Gath thinks it's okay, which races? (curiosity XD)
Kamica
Kamica

Back to top Go down

Post by Gath_Stormer Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:27 pm

It depends on the races in the half breed. And approved Kamica.
Gath_Stormer
Gath_Stormer

Back to top Go down

Post by Gath_Stormer Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:24 am

This has been moved to www.stormnexus.net !!
Gath_Stormer
Gath_Stormer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down